Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed "Candi" is pronounced "chandi".

Got a cold sore. Not even a warning this time. No pre-itch, was just there when I woke up.

Ive been away from here so long I'm forgetting who everybody is.

Also Im tired but cant sleep. Thats a terrible combination.

Came back home driving. Was tired, wanted to get home asap, so I was driving at 50 kph in a town where most places are restricted to 30 kph, and they are limited by these bumps on the road. So I drove straight against one without noticing and from the shock I think the gear or something moved, because it is now much more difficult to accelerate.

Also, though the concert was great and I was with my best friend, I only wish it would habe been my crush instead.

MY blankety-blank mobile battery won't take a charge anymore and no one in the neighborhood sells mobile batteries off the shelf, so here I am at my blankety-blank laptop typing away while burning a hole in my bedclothes.

I am comforted by the thought I can get a battery by mail in less time than it would take me to find a place in New York City -- THE MOST POPULOUS URBAN CENTER IN THE UNITED STATES AND I CAN'T BUY A CELL PHONE BATTERY OFF THE SHELF!!!!

:wallbash:
:hammer2:

Query: when one is sick of a topic, what is the proper response?
A.) Continue posting and making threads about said topic.
B.) Stop posting about said topic.

No, we crash whatever server is allowing him to connect to CFC. Then we go after chatango, then we destroy Apolyton.

Step 3: Profit!

@VRWC: what Takh and WIM are doing is tipping the hand of Southern Hemisphere superiority. I think it would be safest for you to join the Communist Party and get a "Better Red than Dead" Tattoo before they DDoS you, too!

Resistance is futile. You will be ameliorated! :borg:

I so want to scream "North Unite", but then the confederate in me would throttle myself...

I so want to scream "North Unite", but then the confederate in me would throttle myself...

Tru Dat. My granddad would rise from his grave in Adairsville, GA and kill me dead if I said "North Unite". Plus, you know, rugbyLEAGUEfan is technically in the Southern Hemisphere, and he's my homie, so not so good idea.

Still, Communism's lookin' pretty good....

Rant: The wi-fi hot spot I PAY for is crawling, so I go to the back window, log on to the neighbor's wi-fi and it's cookin' with gas. Thanks, Nelson. And, NO, I am not doing anything illegal. I have a cheap plan and Nelson's got a name-brand, well-known "can you hear me now" account.

Communism's lookin' pretty good.

No, we crash whatever server is allowing him to connect to CFC. Then we go after chatango, then we destroy Apolyton.

Step 3: Profit!

And then...

THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

:mwaha: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHA!!!! :mwaha:

wtf no, I'd have to get out of the basement for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom