Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOUTH UNITE, btw. :smug:
I'm down with that, just include Atlanta so my nephews and niece can finish school. I'll meet you at the Panama Canal in my mini-van.

Venceremos! Mundo o muerte -- Spanish, I ain't tryin' Portuguese no more.

Single? You'd like my niece, she's your age and does Mixed martial arts -- sort of a "Hanna" of the American South.

Rant: Nelson is now streaming some long film, and I am back to my creepy-crawly hot spot.

I´ll be at the Canal in my Beatle!

Venceremos! Mundo ou morte! Spanish is too easy! :p

I´m 17, and I´m single, although I do have (admiteddely shrinking) self-confidence issues and awkwardness around people I newly meet. I consider myself to be white, although I am fairly tanned, and am mostly of Italian and Portuguese ancestry (and have a Tupí great-great-grandmother), so I´m not exactly as white as the Irish or Scandinavians! I´m sure you´re niece will give me a hard time, though :D

Even if/when you do marry your girlfriend, I´ll still consider her white anyway, she´s as pale as an Argentinian. :p

RANT: I ripped part of my skin off when playing pool, and now it stings a bit. Also, whenever I want to ask a girl out, my brain creates some sort of psychological block which stops me from doing it or gives me excuses not to, even when I´m completely wasted.

Also, whenever I want to ask a girl out, my brain creates some sort of psychological block which stops me from doing it or gives me excuses not to, even when I´m completely wasted.

This sounds more or less like me, sometimes with my brain insulting me and giving that as the reason why I not to.

Talking to my aunt on the telephone in French, she stops me to tell me it was ok to use English instead. WTF? It doesn't mean that I have a *slight* accent in French that I forgot to speak it!

Rant: Being locked out of your house at 4 in the morning is not fun.

Especially when everyone in your family is the heaviest sleeper in the world. Took me 20 minutes of ringing the bell before my little brother even got up.

Well, yes, but Takhisis is culturally Scottish. He doesn't get that pass. :)

Well, maybe, but if we can then each claim a geographical or cultural "southness" relative to our own nations, it's easier to say, "Earth unite!" :)

I´ll be at the Canal in my Beatle!

Even if/when you do marry your girlfriend, I´ll still consider her white anyway, she´s as pale as an Argentinian. :p

I am referring to the one who got away. She is Puerto Rican of African descent and she is still beautiful -- but a very good friend (only) and fellow organizer.
RANT: I ripped part of my skin off when playing pool, and now it stings a bit. Also, whenever I want to ask a girl out, my brain creates some sort of psychological block which stops me from doing it or gives me excuses not to, even when I´m completely wasted.
Maybe it's because you're wasted. I was shy until I started competing in triathlons, then I got some Type-A thing goin' on and became much more aggressive and comfortable with women.

Except for this last one -- and I mean last. She is a beautifull (you've seen the pics I take it) Southern Belle who still makes my heart go boom-diddy-boom-diddy-boom. I think that's how I know she's the one -- equal in every way, though better in some. It's perfect... You have years to find something like that.

I am technically both South Indian and born in the American South, and you can also look a few inches to your left, so I guess that makes me the most Southern? I have no idea how this adds up.

I think anyone resident in south Australia or Tierra del Fuego has you beaten there, SK. :)

All this talk about hemispheres is irrelevant once the True Spammers' plan to establish the New World Order reaches its second stage :mwaha:
It is already in motion. You cannot stop it.
Totally. We'll make the entire world deliver ice-cream and pizzas to us, and we shall rule from a throne atop the piled skulls of our enemies.
Not Chatango :( Dommy doesn´t even go there
It's a testing ground. Sacrifices have to be made.
west india man said:
duh, Haaaaaaaaaaaax.
type in /pizza, that kind of thing, you mean?
west india man said:
SOUTH UNITE, btw. :smug:
After the footballistical conquest of Brazil in the Battles of Manaus and Maracanã, the Argentine superiority shall be expressed in many other fields. President Dilma will surrender the country as reparations for the 1820s war that Brazil never paid, and President Cristina Fernández shall be crowned Queen of the Continent. Then the Uruguayans will be finally conquered, and King Máximo I shall elad us all to enlightened peace.
London is in the South, yes? :p
Not quite. Everything else appears to be in the North, which isn't exactly the same.
Well, yes, but Takhisis is culturally Scottish. He doesn't get that pass. :)
Reiver scum ancestry ftw!
I think anyone resident in south Australia or Tierra del Fuego has you beaten there, SK. :)
OPPAN SOUTHERN STYLE!

The farmer across the road is trucking in city septic waste. July has officially been ruined.

It's a testing ground. Sacrifices have to be made.

I think certain parts of reddit would do equally well as a testing ground.

type in /pizza, that kind of thing, you mean?

EXACTLY! :mwaha:

After the footballistical conquest of Brazil in the Battles of Manaus and Maracanã, the Argentine superiority shall be expressed in many other fields. President Dilma will surrender the country as reparations for the 1820s war that Brazil never paid, and President Cristina Fernández shall be crowned Queen of the Continent. Then the Uruguayans will be finally conquered, and King Máximo I shall elad us all to enlightened peace.

The Duke of Caxias will rise again! Argentina will pay the loss of Uruguay Cisplatina. Cristina Fernandez will be executed via launch of a super-fast football into her head, and Empress Dilma will use our powerful oil magnates to dominate all of South America!

OPPAN SOUTHERN STYLE!

:dance:

Maybe it's because you're wasted. I was shy until I started competing in triathlons, then I got some Type-A thing goin' on and became much more aggressive and comfortable with women.

This Type A? I´ve gradually become less shy over time (at least, since I was 14), but there´s still a way to go. I don´t see myself competing in triathlons, though! :eek:

I thought he meant alpha male type.

But type A works too:
Type A behavior is expressed in three major symptoms: free-floating hostility, which can be triggered by even minor incidents; time urgency and impatience, which causes irritation and exasperation usually described as being "short-fused"; and a competitive drive, which causes stress and an achievement-driven mentality.

I'm pretty sure it's not really an attractive thing to be.

I get the impression women, and people in general, are more attracted to people who are happy, and comfortable, with themselves. Rather than "driven".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom