RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at camp, so I won't get to start Random Raves XVII: My Nipples Explode With Delight. And even if I could, I'd have to post it from my iPod.

Q&A was really good until it hit the climate change wall.

Also, studying would've been a better idea...

I hate the OP not having anything for me to hate! :mad:

fudgingg fiftychat doesn't allow me to enter for my occasional bouts of chatroom procrastination.

My rant is that people seem to forget the following at the end of these threads:

10.2. There must be AT LEAST TWO other posts before you can post again.

Ahem Camikaze, there seems to be a double standard here. I can't complain about you giving me an infraction but you could complain about giving infractions out which includes me?!

PS: only joking :lol:, were good

Rant: people are mucking up the thread in the second page already!

Rant: I was looking at newspaper archives. You know sometimes on the front page it'll have "Something happened, see page 8 to read about it." I saw one of those and the article looked very interesting. And it said to turn to page 8. But page 8 was missing. There was 7 and 9 but I looked through the whole thing and page 8 was not there at all :mad:

I have a throat infection and it feels like I'm parched all the time. That and the pain.

Rant: The local newspaper stinks. Front page story: 70 year old man in nursing home flies kite.

[Insert facepalm pic of choice here]

Came home after months and months to my parents arguing about who had left the fridge door open. Delightful.

Rant: Hearts of Iron 3 is still confusing as heck.

my rant of the moment: my girlfriend is online, yet inactive. it drives me INSANE!

why do i bother with females? aren't they, deep down, completely and utterly evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom