Random Rants XXXIX: Coming up with a title is stressful

I opened a bottle of wine and I can't close it again. The cork doesn't fit back in.
I just wanted to drink one glass with lunch, but now I'll have to drink the whole bittle today or it will go bad :(.

You really ought to get one of those reusable caps for resealing wine bottles.

I have one of those, but for some reason it doesn't fit into this bottle.

Or just find a way to drink it all.

Already working on it. In fact, I'm almost done.
It's just that I didn't want to drink a bottle wine alone today.

I pretty much never get angry about things involving entertainment, but this whole Dan Harmon thing does annoy me.

I can now understand Plutonian's anger. We're supposed to get half a solar eclipse today before sunset, but of course that's also when a storm front is going to move in, most likely blocking out the view.

These storms better be damn good, or I'm going to really pissed.

I pretty much never get angry about things involving entertainment, but this whole Dan Harmon thing does annoy me.
Solution: when you think Harmon, think Angie. All your problems will go away.

I have an update to my rant: The clouds cleared but the sun was behind the trees and houses so I couldn't see the darn eclipse. :wallbash: :twitch:

Yup this happened to me.

Where do you live?

Festering eclipse, why does it hijack both threads? Anyway, Rants thread outposts raves thread by 113 to 69.

It's presently 17 degrees celsius (63 fahrenheit) and my neighbours have their air-conditioner running non-stop. :shake: :crazyeye:

Well, the other 78% aren't all conservative, some of them are moderates or some fringe part of the political spectrum that doesn't call itself liberal or conservative...

Top Bottom