Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just me then!

Trust me, DarthCaesar, the same stuff that puts hairs on your testicles will likely put hairs on your face. Whether or not it will ever be anything worth not shaving immediately is a different issue!

Youtube changed it's look :(.

Rant: Nobody made a 9-9-9 joke on post number 999 of the last thread. :mad:

If you want a police-themed joke, you'll need to visit 999, Letsby Avenue.

I don't want a police themed joke. I want a Herman Cain joke. ;) But I may be able to fit one in for the Raves thread......

Rant: Nobody made a 9-9-9 joke on post number 999 of the last thread. :mad:

my bad :( didn't notice we were there already...

9-9-9 is old news already. :p

Rant: I saw the title, and thought this thread would have a "killer klowns from outer space" theme.

I was wrong. :sad:
Ozzy Osborne riding a rocket in space? :p

Cold. So very freakin' cold. My hands are freezing. Oh and the thermostat right above my head reads 75. What is this!

I just found out that there are people that get surgeries to split their tongue for no real reason.

How.. why.. T_T

I'm having a feeling that I am going to have another jobless Christmas this year :(.

I just found out that there are people that get surgeries to split their tongue for no real reason.

How.. why.. T_T

It's best not to think about that.

This is the last day of an otherwise terrible week, and I'm looking at three more until I get a break.

Weekends seem to exist so I can get work done without annoying meetings getting in the way.

My PS3 was trolling me today, forcing me to go through a BF3 patch that took about 45 minutes to DL/install for some reason, and then a 30 minute long system update before I could actually play today's BF3 session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom