Random Rants XXXVI: Can't Sleep, Clown Will Eat Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee and beer are the best way to fix your sleep schedule !

After a week my sprained ankle is still hurting too much to stand and walk more than small bits at a time.

Did they give you a walking boot? Or is it in a cast?

Oh. So you're not keeping it immobilized?

Not much, no. I'm just staying off of it as much as I can, and when I have to go out, I wear a stiff boot over it.

Good enough, I suppose. You did say it was a pretty bad sprain, so better get it looked at at some point.

Rave: I had a dream about aliens this morning.

Rant: They weren't blue, weren't humanoid, and they were invaders who wanted to eat us for dinner.

Rave: I had a dream about aliens this morning.

Rant: They weren't blue, weren't humanoid, and they were invaders who wanted to eat us for dinner.

With aliens in mind, I realized a few months ago that I really wouldn't mind alien presence, and would probably be attracted to females of said alien species if they weren't all that hideous (a massive slimy sentient insect wouldn't attract me, for example). Though even in that case.. I've dated worse looking humans.

:mischief:

I did 11 hours of community service this weekend. Yesterday I worked from 10 to 1, and afterwards my dad and my brothers picked me up, so we were going to eat Japanese. My little bro (1 years old) was sleeping, so my dad dropped me off so I could order for everyone so my dad could still drive around and keep my brother asleep. I'm there for 10 minutes and I get a call, and it's from my dad.

"Oh, sorry mangoes, but I just remembered, but Alex (my little brother, 4) has a party to go to. And so we kind of can't eat right now because we're going to the party. Sorry."

WTF dad! What the hell am I supposed to do with all this food she's bringing out, eat it and pay for it myself? But apparently my step-mom will be with me after she gets through with her race, she'll pay for it and bring me home ... but she'd be here in 30 minutes! Annoying much. >.<

I did 11 hours of community service this weekend. Yesterday I worked from 10 to 1, and afterwards my dad and my brothers picked me up, so we were going to eat Japanese. My little bro (1 years old) was sleeping, so my dad dropped me off so I could order for everyone so my dad could still drive around and keep my brother asleep. I'm there for 10 minutes and I get a call, and it's from my dad.

"Oh, sorry mangoes, but I just remembered, but Alex (my little brother, 4) has a party to go to. And so we kind of can't eat right now because we're going to the party. Sorry."

WTF dad! What the hell am I supposed to do with all this food she's bringing out, eat it and pay for it myself? But apparently my step-mom will be with me after she gets through with her race, she'll pay for it and bring me home ... but she'd be here in 30 minutes! Annoying much. >.<

Do people call you "mangoes" in real life?

I've taken eight rolaids now, and had some mountain dew, but my heartburn just won't go away. :mad:

On top of that, I'm gonna have a hard time sleeping cuz I drank pop so late at night. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom