Random Raves νγ: Pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No maple syrup?

How would you make a maple syrup finger puppet? :confused:

Besides, the real stuff is godawful expensive, at least in this part of the country.

Besides, the real stuff is godawful expensive, at least in this part of the country.

The Canadian government doesn't provide each citizen with a generous maple syrup ration? I have been grossly misled

Bro I have a method for putting a duvet in the cover that makes it easier than just stuffing it to the corners each time

Bro I have a method for putting a duvet in the cover that makes it easier than just stuffing it to the corners each time
Don't click-bait me, dawg

(Seriously, an easy way would be great. Right now I do the inside-out trick, but that still entails picking it up and shaking it all about.)

It’s the inside out, match the corners trick. Yes it’s still annoying but much less annoying!

Like lay the duvet flat on the inside out cover, reach in the cover and grab the duvet corners like poop with a doggy bag, and pull through.

Sorry for the visual.

The Canadian government doesn't provide each citizen with a generous maple syrup ration? I have been grossly misled

Yes, you have been grossly misled.

Like lay the duvet flat on the inside out cover, reach in the cover and grab the duvet corners like poop with a doggy bag, and pull through.

Sorry for the visual.

It's even easier when you don't use them. I keep getting ads for them from various companies I've done mail order with, and I still can't actually figure out what they are or what they do. Apparently they're something you have to stuff in a cover, but... why?

Or is this just a new word for "quilt" or "bedspread"?

It's even easier when you don't use them. I keep getting ads for them from various companies I've done mail order with, and I still can't actually figure out what they are or what they do. Apparently they're something you have to stuff in a cover, but... why?

Or is this just a new word for "quilt" or "bedspread"?
You can wash the cover instead of the blanket, and it's easier to be decorative.

I'd just use blankets but my washer can't handle the weight.

For whatever reason, I find them way comfortable and easy to sleep with. They do temperatures well and just feel good.

For whatever reason, I find them way comfortable and easy to sleep with. They do temperatures well and just feel good.

That's what a cat is for. I have the added benefit of purrs and a facewash.

Nice. That is quite the next optimization. This stuff reminds me of computer science algos 😝

I just meant the complete Canadian experience should include maples.

My wife was cleaning out our daughter's old room and discovered a trove of Simpson's toys. This one is my favorite.

IMG_0956.jpg

We are likely to give them to a local thrift shop unless we find someone who wants them.

I'd love to have one even if I don't have a car! Somebody must want it.

The whole kit and kaboodle is free to any one paying the postage to get them.

My lease is signed for another year! All the hoops have been figuratively jumped through, and I didn't even need an in-person meeting. We did it all online and via email.

Work assigned me to "data engineer" track. There were 3 good options and 2 bad ones, this one was my top pick.

Benefits include:
More interesting career path for personal interest
More engaging presenter
work starts one hour later and ends one hour earlier (I'm salaried)

But most of all:
We are coding in Python, no more in Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom