Random Raves XLVI: 145,784 and Counting: Every story happens one word at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the shot some of Killing Eve at a fashionable neighbourhood when I went to have a drink. Not sure if they'd wrapped up or just done for the day, but I didnt see them.

I'm on my three hour layover in Detroit, enjoying my free wine in the Delta Sky Club. It's possible I'm drunk.

And I'm in loooooooooooove!

With her boss!

A while back we re-potted some succulents all together in one pot and one of them immediately died and all its leaves fell off. I left the leaves alone because I'm lazy and I've kept watering them all as the rest have done really well.

Yesterday I noticed that each of the leaves from the dead plant had sprouted their own new little succulents. I can't believe I have a zombie plant. What should I do? Kill it with fire? How do you headshot a bunch of tiny succulents?

(I'm pretty stoked my laziness turned into a jackpot)

Pft white men and failing up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

On my plane! My favorite seat (1A) My crew member asked me if I'd like a drink ... "And so it begins"

This is SOOOOOO cool! My Delta app just assured me my bags are on my plane :)

I thought it'd begun already! By which I mean, no need to hurry with the drinks.

Rave: I checked my bank account. I got some interest on the money I had in savings. I'm two cents richer! :smug:

Had a few pretty nice days, including a surprisingly good concert on Tuesday. I went with my ex to The Rasmus, which is not 100% my music, but okay. The band made a pretty nice show, songs were good (and not from tape, since there was some improvising), and surprisingly singable. Was nice :goodjob:.

I also texted a girl, with whom.... I had a pretty good night last year. We will meet on Saturday, to catch up, since we haven't talked for a while. The indications are pretty clear that it'll again be a good night :goodjob:.

I went with my ex to The Rasmus, which is not 100% my music, but okay. The band made a pretty nice show, songs were good (and not from tape, since there was some improvising), and surprisingly singable. Was nice :goodjob:.

I looked them up on Wikipedia. That's a lot of genres.

Small rave: Vivaldi browser fixed the long-standing bug of my pinned tabs disappearing when I start a new browser session. That's good.

It looks like we're very close to the end of this Raves thread. Thank you to everyone who participated. :)

I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom