Random Raves 11: It's getting better all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Bobbtjoe

Emperor

It was 20 years ago today,
Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play.
They've been going in an' out of style
but they're guaranteed to raise a smile.
So may I introduce to you,
The act you've know for all these years!!!

Random Raves! (The Original!)
Random Raves Two
Random Raves 3 Happiness and Joy!
Random Raves IV: Momentary Diversions On The Road To The Grave
Random Raves V: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
Random Raves VI: Put on a Happy Face
Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!
Random Raves VIII: Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Random Raves IX: Walking on Sunshine
Random Raves X: Success Tactics (previous thread)[​

Since my last Beatles themed thread wasn't picked, I decided to make another. Also, screw roman numerals. There's a reason Rome collapsed. 11FTW!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneoneoneoneseven

Rave away!

Actually, Rome collapsed because of a lack in communication between the giant empire and the government...

Uhm... Is it just me, or are yours and Sgt. Crapper's posts in the last thread just so conveniently timed and placed so you would get to start the new thread? :confused:

Uhm... Is it just me, or are yours and Sgt. Crapper's posts in the last thread just so conveniently timed and placed so you would get to start the new thread? :confused:

What do you mean by that? :confused::confused: Your not implying anything, are you?

It's just bobtjoe's DL. Sgt. Crapper -> Sgt. Pepper in the first post

Anyway rave:

I'm happy about everything today for some unknown reason. :)

Anyway rave:

Well, hell, I can't pick other's usernames.

RAVE: Monday's down. Soon the rest of the week. Then soon it'll be summer :cool:

Hey, spam twins, quit spamming Random Raves and go update your story.

Today was a great day. I don't know why, or can't explain how, but everything just seemed to go "right", and I was very upbeat all day. I've learned to really cherish these days, because sometimes they can be really few and far between.

Only if you don't have a partner in which case everyday is like that! :D

What do you mean by that? :confused::confused: Your not implying anything, are you?

Anyway rave:

Yeah, actually I am.

:lol: I'm in the bandwagon. But whatever :p

Hey, spam twins, quit spamming Random Raves and go update your story.

YEAH!!!

I just feel so great, the weather is excellent, Steam is finally working, Windows 7 is working (almost), school is ending soon, we have no more tests, I actually have time to read a book, lifes good!

Top Bottom