Random Raves : Tank Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done with the semester, went to a concert last night, now sitting in some random house of a friend of my friend's in Cleveland of all places, eating waffles. This is surreal.

Εγώ είμαι ο Ταχίσης, Αυτοκράτωρ, Βασιλιάς, ϗ Μεγάς Τύραννος τους ράβες.
"I am rapidly, Emperor, King, & Great Rex the Arabs."

Hmm.

Well, of course. He's a pretender, of course he's still rapidly becoming an Emperor, in spite not being one.

The last part is supposed to be 'Emperor, King and Tyrant of the Raves', but G-Translate is hardly perfect. :)

Friday long party (with a good amount of girls), Saturday long board gaming day at a convention, in 1 hour we leave for some lasertag sessions, Mon/Tue conference (which might be interesting, and might hopefully get me closer to someone)....life is good :).

I'm pretty down with "Great Rex"

Yes, but not before they blind several thousand other Macedonians.
Well, it is during the Macedonian dynasty that Åre Tostesson served the kings of Miklagarðr.
"I am rapidly, Emperor, King, & Great Rex the Arabs."

Hmm.
Actually, I made a slight mistake there, which your puny translation software did not see through.
Well, of course. He's a pretender, of course he's still rapidly becoming an Emperor, in spite not being one.
Pret- oh right, there's Baron Kyriakos as well. That man… that man… he tasks me, and I shall have him.
Friday long party (with a good amount of girls), Saturday long board gaming day at a convention, in 1 hour we leave for some lasertag sessions, Mon/Tue conference (which might be interesting, and might hopefully get me closer to someone)....life is good :).
Girls? Gaming? Parties? Amsterdam is Vice City.

His previous username was Varwnos, i.e. Βαρώνος, a title from the time of the Frankokratia.

I heartily approve of the thread title. "Heavy armor ready for action"

Anyway, got my Christmas shopping done.

Girls? Gaming? Parties? Amsterdam is Vice City.

*lol* wished that (and that I'd be in Amsterdam, but my town here is fine).

The lasertag yesterday was good as well :).
Today begins bad though, having to get up at 5 AM, and now I need to get out of the house, we leave at 6:30 by car in a neighbouring town. Too early! (but this isn#t the rants thread, so disregard ^^).

Rant: Prolly gonna fail to properly finish my papers due tomorrow morning.

But Rave: Had 5-hour energy drink. Never had caffeine before. Such power, such energy. Had fun armwrestling and defeating friends who were excited to see a suddenly vigorous Phrossack. Girl I like and hang out with may or may not have sent down her hot roommate to armwrestle, too. Defeated her quickly. Fun times. Such power. Will probably fail. Oh well. Cannot sleep tonight. Final tomorrow morning.

Link to video.

Woo, I'm about to finish my creative assignment for Lit class, and I'm pretty happy with it. :)

Rant: Prolly gonna fail to properly finish my papers due tomorrow morning.

But Rave: Had 5-hour energy drink. Never had caffeine before. Such power, such energy. Had fun armwrestling and defeating friends who were excited to see a suddenly vigorous Phrossack. Girl I like and hang out with may or may not have sent down her hot roommate to armwrestle, too.

Totes into you. Git on dat.

Update: 2 hrs sleep. Japanese hist. paper went well, though turned in quite late. Japanese history final went very well. Senior seminar paper not so much expect low grade (~70%), bringing down grade significantly to disappointing but acceptable level. 2nd energy drink from 4 AM still in effect, not as good as before. Sleep needed, but more papers approaching later this week. College feels like tower defense game with endless waves of enemies. Mentally exhausting for serial procrastinator.

Next time do the girl you like. I mean armwrestle. Do as in armwrestle. Uh... yeah... I mean that.

:mischief:

Thanks extended, but girl unfortunately not into that at all, with anyone, ever, by all accounts. In any case, most likely heading to Germany in March, relationships tricky at this point.

Freakin' amazing weekend. Great concert Friday night in Baltimore, then up to Cleveland for a day and a half to see some super cool places, now back home in Virginia for winter break. I love my life right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom