Random Raves : Tank Goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've got to hang on in there till I'm 65, yes. Then things should pick up a bit.

But I'm losing 30% simply because they've redefined the disability level at which you get payment. They're doing away with DLA and replacing it with PIPs. Which is fine if you qualify like Mr bhavv. Less good if you don't. And I'm assuming, realistically I think, that I won't. Still, I haven't had the atos assessment yet. So, I don't know for sure.

I keep hoping they'll just forget about me for 3 years. But never mind, I'll muddle along one way or another.

Finally got connected to the local Ingress community for the Resistance in my area, which means that I may be going and having some fun with some cool people real soon!

Normally, people would just stop at the the fact that he said "Allahu Akbar". Good on you, France.
Invoking Allah said:
According to testimonies on the scene, the driver also invoked "the children of Palestine" to explain his actions, the ministry's spokesman said. He added that investigators had yet to determine what his motives were and whether he suffered from mental illness.

I am finally home. I've been away for almost 6 months. Army life is crazy.

I ordered £40 worth of thorntons chocolate in a £100 > £40 reduced hamper in their 60% off sale :D

It just wont arrive until after boxing day :(

Merry late Christmas to me.

Apparently i will be presenting a (only a few hours long) program on 3d modelling and ties to 3d printing (as in making plastic games using a 3d printer and your own created models) in the libraries in the future...

Just give me a job already :(

And some news just in:

Will get a fourth printed article in the newspaper. Again on a philosophical theme and (in theory) the first of a series on presenting in 400 words or so introductions to the presocratics. :)

Same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Apparently i will be presenting a (only a few hours long) program on 3d modelling and ties to 3d printing (as in making plastic games using a 3d printer and your own created models) in the libraries in the future...

Just give me a job already :(

Damn, better and better.

Rave: I have begun to acquaint myself with the world of peanut-paste derivatives. I do declare that crunchy is the better type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom