Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's raining outside, which I like, plus it will get rid of some of the pollen in the air! Hooray allergy relief! :goodjob:

I got my state refund check back yesterday and I ended up getting twice as much back than I originally thought!:woohoo:

Please refrain from considering this a bragging post as in "Omfaigod!!I HAz had sexytime diz weekzend!"; understand that it is about something else.

I've always been turned on by women; knowing that I am into guys, I wondered whether I was simply plain gay - it did annoy me a bit if I was, since I've always wanted kids. But it didn't make sense if I was, as I have felt quite attracted to a good deal of females. This weekend I was assured I was into both (specifically that I was into women, which I like that I still am), the reason following;

When being assured by television shows, magazines, movies, websites and, well, just media in general that men Are terrible lovers before pulling themselves together, my intensions have always been to properly please my dear partner (Girls, never slept with a guy) and let her have her share of the enthusiasm when making love, that is, focusing on her, being non-selfish, having her enjoy it; and it did work, they always enjoyed it, and fell peacefully asleep afterwards.

However, there was one big fat problem with the whole thing. There were always something wrong with the whole thing; sure, they enjoyed it, but I never really didn't; it was like I had this boredom in my stomach, I was often tired, and sometimes I even thought about CFC posts while having sex. Sometimes it was only them who finished. Therefore, I guessed I was plainly into guys only basically; still dated girls since I wanted them, but when it got down to business... Well...

... Anyways, I experienced something. My new girlfriend is really sweet, and I was prepared to have some experience alike it this time; but you know what? She had me enjoying the whole thing. And you know how? By not lying like a dead fish and expecting me to do all work. I found out I had buttons as well.

So in short, women, the same thing goes for you. Figure out how to do it, mkay?

I think it's a good rave. You have no idea how entertaining I'd find something like that, especially with a pissed Irishwoman. It must have been great seeing her getting dragged away.

Okay, maybe not that one. The second was clearly a rant.

But hey, he was new, he is forgiven for not knowing Rave Thread=Happy, Rant Thread=Unhappy

We listen to them in the US.

We play that in the US, too.

We play that in the US, too.

We eat them in the US. And they're hardly a counterpart to M&Ms.

Damn right. But people like them here, too.

Troops in Afghanistan, member of NATO.

Same enemies as the US.

And Canadians play baseball and eat hamburgers. Your point is? :p

Lord Joakim, do you like fishsticks?

I don't, but I'm Jesus, so I can turn them into french fries.

Why is that so hard to accept? I certainly have no grudge or animosity against the States, but I just don't like them as much as I like Canada.

I also don't like them as much as Canada 200px-Benedict_arnold_illustration.jpg

It took me two hours but my bathroom is so clean, my mom would only be able to resist cleaning it after 20 MINUTES! And she'd spend one hour cleaning what I missed with my visible spectrum eyes! :D

It's soooo clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom