Random Raves VII: I liek ma gun, liek ma gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do 0 hours, and I have pretty much no idea what you mean by community service. :woohoo:

Free work at an official work place, pretty much.

Yeesh. Your school actually expects you to do worthwhile... things? My sincere condolences.

Haha, it was pretty easy. I did an hour after school each day at a daycare.
To say the least, some of those kids act more mature than a few key people in my school.

I'm reading Scalzi's Old Man's War and if you like SF in the style of Heinlein with adjustments of using futuretech that is quite possible irl I highly recommend it. Plus it has a decent touch of humour. A section of it had me laughing out loud at 2 AM in the morning. I cant recall the last time that happened when I read a book.

And this wasn't trolling

I was asking a question, what culture does Canada have that's all that different from just being America lite.

Well Toronto is far more ethnically diverse than New York and yet people are so crappy to each other here. Canada is pretty wicked. True, we don't have so many beaches, but our cities are nicer, our air is cleaner, and we have wicked summer and winter outdoors activities.

@Everyone else. I realize this guy is a fool and I am not particularly annoyed by his ignorance. It is just that even a fool needs to start his education some time.

That's good right there. :lol:

And a week from today I'll be done with AP, mostly on easy street.

This damn thing actually did something! :eek:

Link to video.

It makes stuff look all wiggy for a few seconds. Probably nothing like real LSD but still kinda neat. I shut off the annoying music though. I listened to Issac Hayes - Theme From Shaft instead and I feel like it had to add to the experience.

The walls...the walls are covered with giant, fanged Funky Winkerbeans...:crazyeye:

How is forcing you to work for free not communist?

The word you're looking for is "slavery" not "communism."

I'll just leave by reminding you which ideology fought for a minimum wage law. ;)

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I was required to do 60 hours of community service for my diploma. O tempora o mores, where has our youth's community involvement gone? :old:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom