Random Raves XLVII: Who wants cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's much worse elsewhere (scary thought I know), and obviously now that the right has discovered postmodernism projecting racism everywhere is kinda their gimmick
Yep, sexism too (of course, women standing up for ourselves are the real sexists ...)

Whay am I watching Attack of the Clones??

(ps I'm totally drunk)

Yep, sexism too (of course, women standing up for ourselves are the real sexists ...)

(ps I'm totally drunk)

NIce I'm takin bong hits and playing HOI4

Attack of the Clones is best watched as a comedy

Yep, sexism too (of course, women standing up for ourselves ate the real sexists ...)

In particular this has been a concerted attack by the right since circa the early 90s to twist the meaning of words so that it becomes impossible to critique racism and sexism. It is sad that many people I believe are well-intentioned have fallen for it.

There are much better movies out there, like Fifth Element.
LeelooDallasMultiPass!

Reactions: rah
I've passed the halfway mark in NaNoWriMo, right on schedule! 26,309 words down, 23,691 to go. My stats page tells me that at the rate I'm going, I should finish on November 29.

The Fifth Element is the 80s movies of 90s movies and it's great.

I like to think that in the future some aliens will find a copy of The Room and decide its the best thing of human culture

In fact, Tommy Wiseau is one of them.

That would explain a few things

Rave: I didn't have to resort to the prune juice again. :whew:

There are much better movies out there, like Fifth Element.

Odd thing about that movie: I saw it first on the big screen, and was greatly offended by how many b'zillions of dollars was spent was spent on this popcorn movie. :popcorn:

I have since seen it countless times on the small screen, and this conspicuous waste is not so apparent, so I now love it. :love: Gary Oldman is terrific! And of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom