Random Thoughts 0o10: Special Limited Deluxe Collector's Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the few things that make dealing with the local bureaucracy bearable.

I have a few rants and raves, which need to go together, so it doesn't fit in either the rants or the raves thread, therefore here.

Rave #1: I had a very good job interview via Skype with a group in the south of France on Thursdsay. It went pretty smooth, and it sounded like it's already settled, that I could have the job. I got more infos on Friday, and will here more about the bureaucracy on Monday.

Rave #2: After the job interview I got an email from another job I applied for, in Spain. They will be interviewing soon, and just wanted to check that I am interested, despite the lot lower salary in Spain. So... another interview soon :D.

Rave #3: I had a very nice date tonight. We went for dinner, then theater, afterwards drinks, and it was overall very nice. I like her :).

Rant #1: She just got off the pill, the biology is acting up, and she is still (like last week Sunday) on her period. Can't argue with the biology :/.

Rant #2: I am not here coming weekend, she not the one afterwards, and she is not here for NYE. She just started a new job with a long commute, which doesn't really allow to meet on a weekday. Means we can probably meet only once in the month of december :(.

Rant #3: Obviously raves 1/2 and 3 don't go well together. I had a very nice evening, but now I'm pretty sad :(.

Rant #1 is what makes some people think your posts read as ‘creepy’.

Where are the Christmas smileys?
Safe in Hell where they belong.
We both wanted, but couldn't, due to events which we can't control.
That's how life is.
If you find that creepy...well... welcome to reality.
*sigh* You are not addressing the point.

Those things are downright demonic.

:snowcool:

We noticed.

We both wanted, but couldn't, due to events which we can't control.
That's how life is.
If you find that creepy...well... welcome to reality.
You know showers exist right?

I found a book on horseback riding with a few questionable illustrations.

Spoiler :

I have to say that I like the 1978 version of Aragorn a lot better than Viggo Mortensen.

Last edited:
I found a book on horseback riding with a few questionable illustrations.

Spoiler :

These don't seem so odd to me at all, I'm used to similar types of instructions (like imagining I have a rope attached to my bellybutton pulling me back, etc)

I've been listening to ABBA music for the last hour when I should be going to bed. Send help.

I've been listening to ABBA music for the last hour when I should be going to bed. Send help.
Sounds to me like you're doing perfectly fine.

Which songs do you like? My favorite is probably Super Trouper ... did you enjoy the movie with Meryl Streep?

The film has no right to be as good as it is. I saw it in the cinema and I have the DVD, but I haven't seen the sequel yet.

As for my favourite track, I think it's Lay All Your Love On Me, but The Winner Takes It All and I Have A Dream are up there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom