• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Rate the Song Above You

1/10 is that dubstep
No. It's Electro Jump Up, and it's an incredible track. The production in that track is probably beyond anything you've posted, without remembering what you've posted.

Are you being sarcastic, because it sounds like a star wars battle all mixed up and backwards. I really dont understand dubstep, and all this electronic stuff. It really makes your ears bleed, its like playing Pacman all day or super mario that electronic repetitive music really hurts your ears.

Are you being sarcastic, because it sounds like a star wars battle all mixed up and backwards. I really dont understand dubstep, and all this electronic stuff. It really makes your ears bleed, its like playing Pacman all day or super mario that electronic repetitive music really hurts your ears.
And backward Starwars isn't a good thing? :D

If we were playing "rate my poem" this would be like you rating that one a "1" because it "didn't make any sense", only because it was in French and you didn't know French--and then you go ahead and call it Spanish and say Spanish is an ugly language, because you don't speak that either but never enjoyed telemundo.

If we have no understanding of a genre we're always going to hate it. If you give something a really low score because you don't get it, maaaybe you should either A) take the time to learn why people like and appreciate it (something I was doing with NickyJ's infamous cowboy pop), or B) skip it. For the sake of the game, I suggest the former.

Again, as a musician and producer, that track has excellent production.

I don't know if you posted that in irony but I really dig that track. Or I did until around a minute in.
And then it started to bother me. 4/10

(first and last minutes and change are DJ intro/outtro, disregard it that part)

Link to video.

Ah, well I don't speak the language so that is lost on me :p

Also, watching the actual montage of my last track, the picture at 1:20 was my desktop background in 2003. To play there was my goal. Thursday night I played on that stage, and also played that song :cool:

6/10 Nice, calm music; and the guy on the far right at 52 seconds reminds me of Vladimir Putin.

Link to video.

Top Bottom