Resource icon

RestartButton 2016-11-04

It sounds like you are using 1.0.3? There is a 1.0.4 version of the mod that I put out just to deal with the "Fall 2016" udpate patch. You can expect to have to redownload any mod that edits game files after a patch. I just restarted 5 times in a row with Gandhi every time.
Good to know, I have not played since the patch. Thanks for the update @Remgrandt

It's defintely the latest version, i've even re-enabled it after the patch. It does remember the CIV's i have picked, but it doesn't remember the additional AI i added (i.e, going from 5 AI to 7 AI on a small map). When you restart you are back to having only 5 opponents instead of 7, but yes it remembers which 5 you picked.
Can you try out version 1.0.5? I think I have this issue fixed now.

Can you try out version 1.0.5? I think I have this issue fixed now.
You put up a new version for the patch? Civ patch overwrote your base file before, and idk how modding works but id assume you can't use that old file for this new patch lol.

You put up a new version for the patch? Civ patch overwrote your base file before, and idk how modding works but id assume you can't use that old file for this new patch lol.
That's right, 1.0.5 is also updated to be compatible with the new patch.

Hmm, I'm using the new one and I keep getting the same enemies whenever I restart. I started playing standard and now I get a different guy to play when I restart lol

Hmm, I'm using the new one and I keep getting the same enemies whenever I restart. I started playing standard and now I get a different guy to play when I restart lol
Unless you set the other leaders as random, then it sounds like it is working as intended. FWIW, I did test it just now to see if I broke anything, and on my machine random leaders are staying random, and non-random leaders are not changing.

Advanced setup options are reset when you restart a game. Can this be fixed?

Advanced setup options are reset when you restart a game. Can this be fixed?
Can you be more specific? As far as I can tell, all advanced setup options are preserved. Also, please list which version of the mod you are using.

I'm using v1.0.5. I started a game in late era but after restart, era was ancient.

Does this mod change the UI display for the Civ overview on the 'Choose Civ' option on create game? Seems borked now, but I've installed new patch and this mod so hard to say which.

Does this mod change the UI display for the Civ overview on the 'Choose Civ' option on create game? Seems borked now, but I've installed new patch and this mod so hard to say which.
The new patch changes the UI display for the Civ overview.

Unless you set the other leaders as random, then it sounds like it is working as intended. FWIW, I did test it just now to see if I broke anything, and on my machine random leaders are staying random, and non-random leaders are not changing.
As I explained, my enemies were all on random but I was getting the same enemies. My civ was chosen and not random, but I was getting a new civ.

As I explained, my enemies were all on random but I was getting the same enemies. My civ was chosen and not random, but I was getting a new civ.
Don't know what to tell you. I can't reproduce that, and no one else has reported that.

Don't know what to tell you. I can't reproduce that, and no one else has reported that.
It only happened for one standard game but yeah it happened for every restart in that set of game settings. Oh well it's ok, I'll pay more attention from now on.

That's right, 1.0.5 is also updated to be compatible with the new patch.
Hi, when I installed the new patch-friendly version, the Escape button does not work to go back to the main menu. Do you know why?

Hi, when I installed the new patch-friendly version, the Escape button does not work to go back to the main menu. Do you know why?

I had this bug as well a few days back. It's no longer an issue, but I also did not do anything in the last few days but update mods.

When updating the problem, ceased to exist. I did however during the mod updating, verify my game files through STEAM. So you may want to do that.

If you don't already know how go to your STEAM, and find Civilization 6 in your games list.

Right-click your game and then open up Properties.

Go to Local Files, and select Verify Game Cache.

This will re-write the game files to default. So any mods you have installed in the actual game files, as opposed to your Documents, they will be overwritten.

To avoid massive modding issues, and to make it easy to revert back, make a back up of your Civ folder and store it somewhere. :scan:

is buged for me. no letters in main menu after i put it and start game

is work now after i pach game ty

Last edited:
Top Bottom