1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RestartButton 2016-11-04

Adds a restart button to the in game menu.

1. Daft73

Daft73 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good to know, I have not played since the patch. Thanks for the update @Remgrandt

2. Bakaroyna

Bakaroyna Chieftain

Whoops, installed from the wrong folder :blush:

3. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

Can you try out version 1.0.5? I think I have this issue fixed now.

4. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Chieftain

You put up a new version for the patch? Civ patch overwrote your base file before, and idk how modding works but id assume you can't use that old file for this new patch lol.

5. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

That's right, 1.0.5 is also updated to be compatible with the new patch.

6. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Chieftain

Hmm, I'm using the new one and I keep getting the same enemies whenever I restart. I started playing standard and now I get a different guy to play when I restart lol

7. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

Unless you set the other leaders as random, then it sounds like it is working as intended. FWIW, I did test it just now to see if I broke anything, and on my machine random leaders are staying random, and non-random leaders are not changing.

8. qqqbbb

qqqbbb Prince

Advanced setup options are reset when you restart a game. Can this be fixed?

9. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

Can you be more specific? As far as I can tell, all advanced setup options are preserved. Also, please list which version of the mod you are using.

10. qqqbbb

qqqbbb Prince

I'm using v1.0.5. I started a game in late era but after restart, era was ancient.

11. SiusMattius

SiusMattius Chieftain

Does this mod change the UI display for the Civ overview on the 'Choose Civ' option on create game? Seems borked now, but I've installed new patch and this mod so hard to say which.

12. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

The new patch changes the UI display for the Civ overview.

13. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

Thanks, got it fixed. Let me know if you notice anything else not carrying over.

14. SiusMattius

SiusMattius Chieftain

So nothing to do with this mod, which is handy. I'm sure it must be a bug then, as it looks awful. Victoria gets cut off too, as there's so much info.

15. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Chieftain

As I explained, my enemies were all on random but I was getting the same enemies. My civ was chosen and not random, but I was getting a new civ.

16. Remgrandt

Remgrandt Chieftain

Don't know what to tell you. I can't reproduce that, and no one else has reported that.

17. eatmyplis

eatmyplis Chieftain

It only happened for one standard game but yeah it happened for every restart in that set of game settings. Oh well it's ok, I'll pay more attention from now on.

18. Luperion

Luperion Chieftain

Hi, when I installed the new patch-friendly version, the Escape button does not work to go back to the main menu. Do you know why?

19. Daft73

Daft73 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had this bug as well a few days back. It's no longer an issue, but I also did not do anything in the last few days but update mods.

When updating the problem, ceased to exist. I did however during the mod updating, verify my game files through STEAM. So you may want to do that.

If you don't already know how go to your STEAM, and find Civilization 6 in your games list.

Right-click your game and then open up Properties.

Go to Local Files, and select Verify Game Cache.

This will re-write the game files to default. So any mods you have installed in the actual game files, as opposed to your Documents, they will be overwritten.

To avoid massive modding issues, and to make it easy to revert back, make a back up of your Civ folder and store it somewhere. :scan:

20. reee

reee Chieftain

is buged for me. no letters in main menu after i put it and start game

is work now after i pach game ty

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016