[R&F] Rise and Fall Live Stream General Thread

Clearly they should make a hidden agenda called Fabulous - Friendly to members of the same sex.

I can only imagine how it would go over in some places: 'our beloved leader XYZ depicted as a homosexual in the game Civ 6'.

Honestly, I find this agenda a bizarre choice on Firaxis choice - at least previously the agendas are theoretically reactions to choices you make in game and can be influence by making/not making those choices. This sort of seems like "this Civ will randomly like/dislike you all game"

Am I the only one who sees the Death Star behind the jet? :lol:
I was just wondering why they have a fighter jet on the timeline when it was a biplane that took off.

I can only imagine how it would go over in some places: 'our beloved leader XYZ depicted as a homosexual in the game Civ 6'.

Honestly, I find this agenda a bizarre choice on Firaxis choice - at least previously the agendas are theoretically reactions to choices you make in game and can be influence by making/not making those choices. This sort of seems like "this Civ will randomly like/dislike you all game"
Agreed. An undynamic agenda that give some no choice--like if you start next to Chandragupta, who will then hate you for being his neighbor all game long. I also dislike that Wilhelmina will hate you for not having a trade route with her even if you are incredibly far away with hostile civs between you and her.

And yes, the Flirtatious agenda makes no sense in its focus on leaders of the opposite gender either. Gay/bisexual/lesbian people flirt too (me, for instance).

I'm assuming this has been discussed already but I was just watching a Korea game play video and noticed that her unique campus already got nerfed. It was a fixed +6 in the First Look now it's down to a fixed +4 and still looses one science per adjacent district.

I find that really disappointing. Was +6 really too much?

I'm assuming this has been discussed already but I was just watching a Korea game play video and noticed that her unique campus already got nerfed. It was a fixed +6 in the First Look now it's down to a fixed +4 and still looses one science per adjacent district.

Considering that Natural Philosophy works on them it's kinda overpowered even at +4.

It had already been changed by the time they did the Korea livestream back in December.

Considering that Natural Philosophy works on them it's kinda overpowered even at +4.

I suppose so and I guess the +4 is still enough for the new Rationalism policy. Playing as Korea, I guess you would you generally run both Natural Philosophy and Rationalism as much as possible.

It had already been changed by the time they did the Korea livestream back in December.

This is the main reason I believe it was changed, yes. Though I think +6 by itself was probably too powerful in and of itself. The Campus is already a very powerful district, and Korea's is terribly powerful with the bonus to Farms and Mines it provides.

Yes, keep in mind that this bonus is the START, since in your right mind you'd avoid adjacencies with Districts, so imagine having an output of +4, and then placing a city with a PERFECT adjacency to a +10. As opposed to a civ who got a +3 adjacency, pushing it to +7.

Even in I think QUill's gameplay, Korea was making mad science in early game, and in the first livestream, Korea was making mad science, so it gave her a huge boost,

Honestly there's a number of civs who make ridicolous yields that I hope will be somewhat nerfed. namely Ziggurats, Kongo, Peter, and few others.

No, not at all. The agenda is merely reflecting the historical reality that Cleopatra had a famous relationship with Marc Anthony.
I was actually saying earlier that this might be a secondary agenda she will have often, like Gandhi is Nuke Happy most of the time.

Top Bottom