Rise of Europe: Scandinavia (Dec 13, 2008)

Lo there do I see my Father, lo there do I see my Mother and my sisters and my brothers..

Lo, they call to me, they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever...

:goodjob:

Oh. My. God. Superb!
(as always)

Hey Ares
i am too - an multible very very hard.....
man this stuff is very very good - thanks so mutch sandris

Your big fan H.Balck

PS: :D Befor christmas come, I bring a new MEM global scn with all the sandris units.

Lo there do I see my Father, lo there do I see my Mother and my sisters and my brothers..

Lo, they call to me, they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever...

:goodjob:

I love the 13th Warrior movie too. :)

I just dont like the weird horny helmets, besides that its one cool pack!!

Regarding to archaeologists those helmets were used by Scandinavians of the Bronze age .

Edit: Um, are those pigs on their heads? :crazyeye:

It`s Pig`s uncle - Mr.Boar. :)

wow, i love these vikings.. especially the bigaxe ones
I'd so much would like to make a Baltic Crusades scenario now with the start at the end of dark ages, when we often fought with vikings (that would give Teutons an edge with their conquests there).. but, the bad thing is, i am lacking of information about leader names for Baltic tribes, and also the names of the towns and villages is hard to find.

Wow! Bearskins & axes. It's hard to imagine what could be better than that!

I was wondering about the antennae, but if that's the way it was, cool then.

Sweet fart of Thor!!! :eek:

These units are amazing! The Bronze Age dudes are really cool looking... and the Vikings... :drool:

Thank you, Sandris. Really awesome work, as always.

Breathtaking collection!!!:)

Can't wait to use them. Great job as always, Sandris.:goodjob:

Top Bottom