Roll to dodge 2

I pick my wand and kill Seon with a Cutting Curse or a Explosive Curse. Reducto!

3: you shoot a few blue sparks out of the end of your magicky stick.

I stab Perfection somewhere that will kill him.

6: damn. Sorry perfy. You stab Perfection in the back, killing him.

I ATTEMPT TO SYNTHESIZE OUT OF THE DEAD ZOMBIE CAT AND ITS POOP A POTION THAT WHEN APPLIED TO MY EYES MIXES WITH THE BURRITO JUICES BOTH RESTORES SIGHT AND GIVES ME SUPER ACID VISION ALLOWING ME TO MELT ANYTHING COMING AT ME LIKE I DUNNO MAYBE A FRIGGIN' KNIFE.

:mwaha:

5-1=4: You succesfully create and apply the potion. Sadly, before you get to test your acid vision, you find out that choxorn never really was on your side. DEAD.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: the first kid to sleep at the slumber party.
Description: You were the first to die. But as usual you get to come back as a ghost. Have fun :D
5G

Suddenly materializing in the disco, I start yelling very loud: I AM YOUR DJ!

4: you materialize into the disco, and you yell "I AM YOUR DJ!" very loudly. Angry seeing someone try to claim my title as DJ, I send a hunter after you.

ROLL TO DODGE!:

2: the hunter pounces on you and starts brutally attacking you with his claws. (-6 hp) I decide you've learned your lesson and slay the hunter. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAYIN NEXT TIME FOO!

I kick Diamondeye in the groin.

1: you swing your foot forward so fast that you kick yourself in the groin. Wait wut? (-7 hp)

oh wait. I am a newt. Ah well. I get better

6: you recover from the spell and become human. Wait a minute that's enough. OH GOD!

EFFECT ADDED: GIANT. You have grown twice in size. You get +1 on all rolls for a turn before you return to normal.

I also kick Diamondeye in the groin, unleashing the powerful DOUBLE ATTACK: SMACK MA BITS UP

3: you attempt to kick Diamondeye, but slip and fall at the last second. (-1 hp)

I teleport my way out into New York City.

Edit: Free task. I open my bow and go to kill Seon with what's inside the box

1: you teleport into my booth. I say "W7F F00 G37 0U7 M41 B007H!" Then hit you with such force that you break through the wall of my booth and fall to the disco below. (-10 hp)

Box open: 6: inside you find mage robes, a blue lemon thing, and a large stick with "big magicky stick" carved on the side. (can't attack Seon as that would be 2 actions in one turn)

I disguise myself as a beautiful woman.

5: you are now disguised as a beautiful woman.

I crush Milarqui and take his stuff.

I search for the missing portable nuclear generator from Seon's kit.

You were the first to die. But as usual you get to come back as a ghost. Have fun :D
W00T!

GHOST PERFECTION ATTEMPTS TO SPLATTER CHOXORN. :mwaha:

Holding my sore groin, I saunter over to Winston Hughes and ask him her to dance.

you fail at crossing out words, genius f00

I put on the armor and equip the sword. I then convince some people to join with me to create a new Roman Empire.

Alright, first I open my starty-box.

Now what this place really needs is a canal. As such, I start preparing the ground by digging through the floor.

Top Bottom