Roll to Dodge XXV: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition (Part II)

I find an awesome and fast boat equiped with machine guns

I summon Leviathan and get him to eat the sub

Right. Instead of hitting him with it, use the fishing lures to stab him.

Bruce, my pet shark, continues attacking.

I pull all the emergency ballast controls to try to surface the sub. We can yet survive the dastardly Russians' plot. Idu na vi!

I swim to the surface.

I kill the shark and make a necklace out of it's teeth.

I go to the nearest hospital.

8 (1): Dragging your crippled body across the floor is doing you no favors. You catch a nasty infection.

I use my Rapunzel hair to lasso the supplies onto my camp.

8 (9): You are terrible at lassoing..

I pilot my sub to a hospital where they stop my bleeding and heal me.

14 (0) Sadly you bleed out before you can get there...

I somehow make my portal gun live again, and use it to redirect the water coming in so that it goes right back out.

12: Bzzzt! It kicks back into life, the water is coming in faster than the gun can deal with though.. but you have slowed the inevitable doom....

I summon Leviathan and get him to eat the sub

1 (3) : Oh noes! He drags you into the water and eats you up! You are now inside his belly, batter, bruised, and in 3 turns you will end up in his acidic stomach and die!

I return from the dead as a zombie!

14 (0) Can't let you do that sorry...

Right. Instead of hitting him with it, use the fishing lures to stab him.

Bruce, my pet shark, continues attacking.

3: You accidentally hit the shark and it turns on you!

(14) You hit it on the nose with your rod and he swims away...

I pull all the emergency ballast controls to try to surface the sub. We can yet survive the dastardly Russians' plot. Idu na vi!

8: The controls don't seem to respond..

I swim to the surface.

13 (14) : You reach the surface, gasping desperatly, but at least you made it.. that shark is still nearby though...

I kill the shark and make a necklace out of it's teeth.

7 (8): The shark seems to have swam off...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Everyone having fun? I certainly am :evil:
/////////////////////////////////
//////////////
//////
////
//
/

I get to the island.

I help bestrfcplayer back up and to sick bay again, we're going to need all the crew we can get to save this sub.

I use my pet shark to help me out and he only eats one of my lemons in bringing me my goodies.

I get to the island.

18 (19): You surf up to the beach, stepping off your board at the perfect moment to do a impressive dismount onto the beach. The women flock to you.

And I was so close to winning!

I climb into the brain of the Leviathan and take control of it

4 (6): The muscle movements of the Levianthans stomach move you closer to the acid bath!

I report mechaerik for animal abuse.

12 (13): The RSPCA is not impressed with Mechaerik and they confiscate his fishing fleet as part of an ongoing investigation into his character

I abandon my portal gun, giving it a salute, and burst into the surface above the sub through another portal while still holding my AK.

18: The portal gun does its job and you end up in the water with a jet-ski nearby..

I help bestrfcplayer back up and to sick bay again, we're going to need all the crew we can get to save this sub.

6: You struggle to hold him up, an suspect you have also caught something from him...

I use my pet shark to help me out and he only eats one of my lemons in bringing me my goodies.

5 (6): There are no sharks in the water in the submarine.. thankfully!

Whatever, sharks stopped being cool. I release the Kraken.

15 (18): The Kraken is released! The submarine will be crushed and destroyed in two turns! Anyone still in the water in three turns will be eaten alive!

I pray that I do not die, and that my infection is healed and that I can walk again.

4: Underwater, noone can hear your prayer. It seems the infection has gotten worse for being on your knees on the dirty floor..

-------
Sorry this was late guys, RL was busy as moving back into College after half term holidays..

I sue Skwink Caesar for Defamation of Character, proving my good nature by donating all my remaining liquid assets to AIDS.

I heal myself.

Top Bottom