Roll to Dodge XXV: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition (Part II)

I remain happily in camp with a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of lemons.

I find the AK-47 first and fight back against the Russian spies

I find the AK-47 first and fight back against the Russian spies.

Rules said:
#I quote all the actions and work down through them. Because of this the order of peoples posts is important. You cannot effect a roll happening before you, but you might affect all those afterwards..First come, first served. So get your actions in early!

So you can't actually jump ahead of Terrance888 like that.. you can react to his actions, plan for them etc... "I get the AK-47..." for example would work whatever happens (assuming you get a nice roll) ;)

That so wasn't in the rules before but ok, makes sense anyway.

Action:

I use the sub's jamming technology to redirect that torpedo to strike the Russian stronghold on the submarine.

edit - and one question, could you update the locations of everybody on the player status page? Considering that a lot of people are no longer around this submarine we started on. For instance, thanks to someone's one action didn't bestrfcplayer end up now on dry land somewhere wandering the world?

I have been trying to keep locations up to date.. who's isn't correct?

Well I didn't check everyone but I'll just say we have no clue where bestrfcplayer is? All that's in the updates is that in the course of one turn he teleported off the sub to a hospital, and got healed, don't know where he is now.

I appear in Tecknojock's Sub.

Well I didn't check everyone but I'll just say we have no clue where bestrfcplayer is? All that's in the updates is that in the course of one turn he teleported off the sub to a hospital, and got healed, don't know where he is now.

I translated his words into "medical bay of the sub" he didn't teleport.. he is still rolling around the sub.

I tell mechaerik that he doesn't want me as an enemy, and backhand him for trying that.

I summon every last shred of remaining energy I have and miraculously heal myself.

Finally fully equipped, I exit the sub and swim to shore

12 (14): You make it to the tropical island.

I pick up the Amazing AK and attack Earthling with the Spies.

18: With a barrel roll pick up the gun and start firing! Ra-ta-ta-ta-tat! Shredding away 4(6)hp from Earthling

I remain happily in camp with a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of lemons.

8 (9) You can't seem to get the supplies from the safety of your camp...

My sub has a med-kit which I use to stop my bleeding and heal myself while my sub continues to rise to the surface.

7(8): You can't find it, and there is still a long way to the surface!

I set up the Wheelchair racing foundation to help the crippled.

2: You are exposed as a fraud and a angry mob steals your wheelchair, and gives you a good kicking

I use the sub's jamming technology to redirect that torpedo to strike the Russian stronghold on the submarine.

12 : You succeed, yet why you would allow the torpedo to his the sub is a mystery to me. The torpedo slams into the Sub, killing the NPC Russians instantly. Red_Spy takes massive damage too. Terrance888 takes quite a pounding but manages to escape. The sub is severly damaged, taking on water in several places and starts to lose its balance, the sub will begin to sink in two turns.

I appear in Tecknojock's Sub.

5 (6) You appear NEXT to the sub.. and will drown in 3 turns...

I attack Skwink Caesar with a fishing pole and sic my shark on him.

7: The pole is ineffectual in hurting him

Shark! said:
Attacks Skwink Caesar

8(12): An begins to chew on his leg.. nom nom nom. -4hp a turn...

A leak splashes cold water on the back of my head.

4(2): The water splashes over you, and you drown

I tell mechaerik that he doesn't want me as an enemy, and backhand him for trying that.

5(8): He doesn't seem to care what you think..

I summon every last shred of remaining energy I have and miraculously heal myself.

4: You bleed out and pass away

-------------------
Several deaths!, Several holding on for dear life, some clear "winners" who can really push forward with their dice modifiers... I don't think this Roll to Dodge will last as long as my last one.. I blame whoever put you on a submarine ;)

I use my Rapunzel hair to lasso the supplies onto my camp.

Top Bottom