Roll to Dodge XXV: Furthermore Ludicrous Edition (Part II)

I move to Ireland, and change my name to Vegetable Lasagna.

I call upon the sea ponies, who distract the Kraken as it remembers to go back to feasting on CCRunner's remains. (see, last concluded NOTW - don't see: don't go looking for the former)

I leave the sub in search of my pet shark on Red_Spy's island.

I sue Skwink Caesar for Defamation of Character, proving my good nature by donating all my remaining liquid assets to AIDS.

4: You're confusing message, along with the discovery you aren't human is a huge hit. Scientists wants to examine you. You are stipped of all assets and taken to a high security scentific lab.

I heal myself.

18 (Super20): You are fully healed, and how regenerate at 2hp a turn..

I use my jet skis to go to a healing center and avoiding hospitals, while shooting any player i meet with my AK.

10: You fail to pull yourself out the water onto the jet ski.

I become one with Ravus

6 (0) You're dead...

I move to Ireland, and change my name to Vegetable Lasagna.

5 (6) You can't afford the property prices, and they spell your name wrong on the immigration form.. Vgetabel Lasagne

I use my flashlight to absorb my data before trying to get the heck out of there

10 (12): You are now one and part of the flashlight, or at least you were. It will serve as a reset point should you wish. You manage to crawl back towards the mouth...

The hospital that I arrived at manages to stabilize and resuscitate me.

2 (0) You're dead...

I call upon the sea ponies, who distract the Kraken as it remembers to go back to feasting on CCRunner's remains. (see, last concluded NOTW - don't see: don't go looking for the former)

16: The sea ponies come to the rescue and the Kraken is happily full of CCRunner and slips back into the depths.

I leave the sub in search of my pet shark on Red_Spy's island.

8 (9): Can you find sharks on land? :crazyeye:

I sunbathe on the island instead and all the men flock.

I break into the facility where Mechaerik is being held.

It turns out i'm a high ranking member of an alien race who take my imprisonment as a declaration of war upon their species.

It turns out i'm a high ranking member of an alien race who take my imprisonment as a declaration of war upon their species.

I really hope you get a high roll! :D

I activate the experimental caterpillar drive that the Russians were probably after to stabilize the sub and steer towards port.

Come on guys, post your actions, you're slowing down the game.

I sunbathe on the island instead and all the men flock.

14 (15): You gain a beautiful tan and all males will suffer a -1 roll when trying to attack you. You also gain +2 to coercion.

I break into the facility where Mechaerik is being held.

11 (12) Through the sewer system you emerge into a corridor.

I marry a women named Natascha.

17 (18): You marry into a prominent Russian family, with their beautiful daughter Natascha on your hand... anyone attacking you and your family.. the Mob will respond with a "reasonable" reaction.

I climb on the waterskies and get as far away from the water as I can!

17: You jump on the jetski, aim directly at the beach and fly a good 20m up the sand before slowing to a halt. The women flock to you...

10: :( Sadly you are not an alien, you are still a pretty amazing Merfolk.. if only you would use your abilities in water...

I activate the experimental caterpillar drive that the Russians were probably after to stabilize the sub and steer towards port.

6: You can't seem to boot the drive into operation.. the infection spreads.

Yoshiegg737 said:
leave the Leviathan

8 (10): It does seem a very long digestive tract...

------------------
bestrfcplayer passes away through inactivity...

We go on a honeymoon to Hawaii.

FYI Terrance, Boundless is a girl.

I find a minigun named Sasha.

Top Bottom