Rudy Giuliani's disgusting new Ad

It's not really *that* bad for a Guilani ad. It's stupid, but not as stupid as I would normally expect from him.

Get In The Bunker, Here They Come!

Sorry, Amin, but you would have to be pretty detached from reality to not notice the Islamic terrorists and the threat they pose to the world today. Nothing racist in this campaign ad. Try again.

It has nothing to do with racism, and everything to do with hysteria.

Sorry, Amin, but you would have to be pretty detached from reality to not notice the Islamic terrorists and the threat they pose to the world today. Nothing racist in this campaign ad. Try again.

Yup, they're coimin' right for us. We just can't see them, but they're there. And nowhere. And everywhere too.

Who even mentioned racism in response to this ad?

He's playing on the publics fears. Unfortunately thats not going to convinve me because I don't think its as serious a threat as what that ad makes out.

A little over the top, but this is just a sign of the times for Rudy.

"Tested. Ready. Now." :lol:

Yeah, I think he flunked that test already.

Get In The Bunker, Here They Come!

I guess that ad fits somewhere between the "Daisy Girl" ad and "I believe it is peace in our time" (The "verge of the next world crisis" part - i.e., subtly alluding to WWIII).

I accidentaly clicked it as my favourite!

anyway, it's just shamelss fearmongering.

I guess that ad fits somewhere between the "Daisy Girl" ad and "I believe it is peace in our time" (The "verge of the next world crisis" part - i.e., subtly alluding to WWIII).

To the extent that it would be believed, or to the extent of the message?

:lol:

Yep, that's what those politicians will do! They will play to people's fears and pander to the extremists. Anything to get elected. Fact of history.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Did I say anything about extremists? Nope.

:lol:

Yep, that's what those politicians will do! They will play to people's fears and pander to the extremists. Anything to get elected. Fact of history.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

You can bet your bottom dollar the first few presidents didn't sell out for the presidency, at the very least.

Top Bottom