Russia Invasion Spillover

Somebody ate a cake! <kills 20,000+ people> What about Mexico!

Compared to the USA, we are still just a model of peacefulness, all of a sudden. At the same time, just as suddenly, it was not we who came to Mexico, but you who forgot some damn thing in a country that is critically important to us. At the same time, showing in the Donbass.a demo version of what awaits the Russians after the victory of the States.

This is what a particular Greek thinks about you. Don't worry, we think much worse of you.

Wow. Tell me more about Russia's great friend Churchill, who was rushing around Washington with the idea of launching a preemptive nuclear strike on Russia already in 1947. Well, the support of the CIA (at least since 1948) of such a bright personality as Bandera and the rest of the riffraff type caught only in 1950 Shukhevich. Should I tell you why these nice people are so disliked by the staff of the Holocaust Memorial?
Well, this is so, as an example of animal hatred... Oh, reasonable restraint.

Guess what grateful England wrote about Russians after that. No, French babies were not brought to Russia in 1812. But "the Russians ate the French" was quite enough.

You just killed all Putin's propaganda with your argumentation and intelligence.
Until Russian governments learn actual international diplomacy is a give-and-take process, the country cling to some stupid idea that international politics is personal. No it's business. The US has allied itself at times with vile regimes and brutal terrorists in order to advance its own interest. Alliances and wars change over time. This is how adults handle things, not tossing missiles at apartment buildings.

In other words, Russia needs to stop whining. If they want trade with the West, they're not going to get it by invading one of their neighbors, especially when such a move lacks any factual rationale for doing so, just like America's invasion of Iraq a generation ago.

Concealed weapons of any sort are murders waiting to happen.

That would be a viable argument for global nuclear disarmament, or even global military disarmament.

But like most things of this nature it's kind of hard to disarm when your enemy also has a gun. Perhaps in an age when enemies cease to exist....but then we'll have extraterrestrials to worry about. 😲

Why take your minerals when we could more easily steal some from the Congo
In the former French Congo, you already stole everything you could. That's why it looks like that. And the Wagner Group has been sitting in the former Belgium Congo, for the fourth year, officially declared an enemy of humanity and the US African Command.

or Brazil?
1. School geography. Brazil's main mineral exports are iron ore and bauxite. Not so long ago they were worth a penny. Even now, the price of raw materials is the least of the problems of the US rust belt. By the way, unlike Russian and Chinese competitors. In general, some people need to eat less and work more.
2. Brazil has been a "threshold state" for forty years, they do not have nuclear weapons exactly until the nuclear powers begin to behave indecently. At the same time, in order to get the entire territory of the United States, except Alaska, they do not even need particularly long-range missiles.
3. Washington already has "best enemies" in the person of Moscow and Beijing. Additionally, having problems with Brazil is a sign of special giftedness.
4.This did not prevent US-Brazilian relations from getting worse as Brazil industrialized and exports of raw materials declined.
5. Hence the restoration of the presence of the US navy in the South Atlantic, the Brazilians' attempts to build a nuclear fleet, exercises to repel "someone's" landing, etc. Also paranoia, probably.
6. Now they are trying to be friends with Brazil. In 2021, it was offered to become a global partner of NATO in exchange for the expulsion of some Chinese investors. But even the pro-American government did not agree and turned to Russia for help in building a nuclear submarine.
That's what they told you. In order for the United States to have enough strength to rob Brazil, it is necessary to get rid of a couple of Russia-China. Which distracts forces, supplies all sorts of things to potential victims and, given the US art in Ukraine (long-range weapons, yeah), in which case it will sell anything to Brazilians, up to hypersound.

Well we don't need Russian labor when we already have Chinese and Mexican labor. They don't demand as much pay too!
Tell it to the Africans or somewhere in Bangladesh

Well it's clear you know nothing about fires or nukes.
Unlike you, I know perfectly well that even if a megaton warhead explodes, only individual foci will be observed at a distance of 10 km. This is under standard conditions, without a reflector of light radiation in the form of snow on branches, etc. As the geometry says for junior classes, the area of a circle with a radius of 10 km = 314 square kilometers. The area of the taiga in Russia is more than 6 million km. You can increase the efficiency ten times about the middle of a hot summer. That's almost 2,000 megaton warheads. Or about 4.3 thousand of the most common – about 100 kilotons.

Ok this sounds like a bunch of schizophrenic nonsense.
Yes, I forgot about the fascinating stories of the chief of the State Department. Well, like "the Russians burned the church building to intimidate Ukrainians." The church belonged to the local branch of the Moscow Patriarchate, and on the other side there was a horde of haters of Moscow priests. But the Russians like to shoot themselves. Especially at nuclear power plants.

Fine you don't trust him, hard to after the balloon incident I know.
Actually, he was a permanent curator of Ukraine under Obama. So we are perhaps surprised by the lack of scope.
Sound propagates well through water. I don't know what scientists your listening
... St. Andrews University, this hotbed of Putin propagandists - in Scotland. Prince William also studied there. How far the tentacles of bloody Vlad stretched.

Well I mean it's in a silo so it's kinda like keeping it in the holster. It isn't really drawn at the head until the silo hatch slides off.
I can repeat for the third time that there is not enough time to react. So it is to the head.
A paranoia which is completely stupid. It just makes Russians in general seem like they are more genetically predisposed to schizophrenia.
That is, schizophrenia is to believe actions and technical characteristics, and to believe demagoguery is a healthy way of thinking? A convenient concept. Is that how you live?
Yeah you do, you can nuke our cities. That's all you need to destroy a nation.

Blow up with what? After the disarming blow
There's no such thing as winning nuclear war, how hard is it to get this through your tiny brain?!
"Just believe it". No, there will be no donations. Тhere are Jehovah's Witnesses here too.

You have missile launching trucks!

1. This thing is almost 23 meters long and weighs about 100 tons, on 16 wheels. Think about the "low visibility" of this thing for satellite reconnaissance. Spoiler: Radar images of the surface with a resolution of 50 by 50 cm are now available for civilian and 25 by 25 cm for government users. And also about what the maintenance of this thing looks like. Spoiler: the time of its presence in the field is, as it were, not lower than that of a submarine. (The Russian 1/3).
2. Your Pentagon at one time considered the B-2 as a means of destroying such things (in the event that they could not be caught in positions). At the same time, it is now planned to build 149 B-21s. Very modest, yes

Jesus Christ!
I repeat: there will be no donations

See this is part of Putin's propaganda and your falling for it! He wants you to simultaneously believe Russia is both hopelessly vulnerable yet somehow incredibly strong!
Try turning on your um... big brain. How do the statements "we have a bunch of tactical nuclear weapons" and "our strategic nuclear weapons are quite vulnerable" contradict each other?

Common man that's classic doublespeak, just like the book 1984!

This is called formal logic. I have no doubt that in the modern West it is a cursed language of hostility, don't worry.
Libya has nothing to do with any of this. Gaddafi blew up an airplane with innocent American civilians back in the 80s. He deserved what they did to his butthole!
1. Guess three times who shot down a plane with Iranian civilians in the 1980s?
2. Have you forgotten that we also shot down a plane in 2014? Well, there, the eternally drunk Russians first saw a civilian airliner on the radar and confused it with a twice slower and low-flying transport. That's what the court said.
At the same time, this verdict was rendered after Ukrainian rocket scientists shot down a bunch of their own and a couple of Romanian aircraft, launched a jet drone across the capital of Croatia, confusing the direction by 180 degrees, etc. But the option of Ukraine's guilt was officially refused to be considered at all.
Naturally, the Dutch were clearly shown what they can do with their trash.
This is a sufficient reason to bomb Russia, you said it yourself.
By the way, the forum Dutch are clearly deeply satisfied with the investigation. I wonder if if they are crushed by a truck shouting "the Russians did it", there will be at least a couple of marginals who won't believe it?

Until Russian governments learn actual international diplomacy is a give-and-take process, the country cling to some stupid idea that international politics is personal.
Is this an instruction on how to achieve the same foreign policy successes as the United States by 1970? Thank you, but use it yourself, and as actively as possible. We liked the result.
Well, in Syria, you did a great job with "moderate terrorists".

The US has allied itself at times with vile regimes and brutal terrorists in order to advance its own interest. Alliances and wars change over time. This is how adults handle things, not tossing missiles at apartment buildings.

Yes, I am aware that September 11 was an acceptable price for cooperation with degenerates. (c) Brzezinski. And a cheap successful company in Afghanistan, too.

If they want trade with the West,
What for? The IMF already predicts economic growth. But we'll see what Europe will look like this winter. Or the next one.
they're not going to get it by invading one of their neighbors, especially when such a move lacks any factual rationale for doing so, just like America's invasion of Iraq a generation ago.
Once again, slowly. Your presence in Ukraine creates lethal threats for us - and this is the only purpose of your presence in Ukraine. What does this have to do with your colonial wars?

In the former French Congo, you already stole everything you could.

The Democratic Republic of the Congo. Sorry but it ain't a colony anymore, so "former French Congo" just reeks of a Russian 19th century mindset.

Besides there is still quite a lot left. And if it runs out one can always penetrate deeper into the jungle.

In 2021, it was offered to become a global partner of NATO in exchange for the expulsion of some Chinese investors.
School geography. Brazil's main mineral exports are iron ore and bauxite. Not so long ago they were worth a penny. Even now, the price of raw materials is the least of the problems of the US rust belt. By the way, unlike Russian and Chinese competitors. In general, some people need to eat less and work more.

If they have no valuable resources then why are Chinese investment firms interested in Brazil?

This seems like doublespeak to me.

Tell it to the Africans or somewhere in Bangladesh

To be cynical, they sure don't seem to rise up frequently to demand better labor rights.

Unlike you, I know perfectly well that even if a megaton warhead explodes, only individual foci will be observed at a distance of 10 km. This is under standard conditions, without a reflector of light radiation in the form of snow on branches, etc. As the geometry says for junior classes, the area of a circle with a radius of 10 km = 314 square kilometers. The area of the taiga in Russia is more than 6 million km. You can increase the efficiency ten times about the middle of a hot summer. That's almost 2,000 megaton warheads. Or about 4.3 thousand of the most common – about 100 kilotons.

You start a bunch of localized fires and if they are hot enough they will spread beyond the original inferno zone. Trees are tightly grouped together, it's called a forest!

I can repeat for the third time that there is not enough time to react. So it is to the head.

If a guy is shopping at the grocery store with you and he has a gun in the holster, and he assures you it's just for self defense, and it's totally legal cause it's an open carry state would you still distrust him and call it "a gun to the head"?

Blow up with what? After the disarming blow

Aye ye ye!

You assume the disarming blow would be perfect and flawless without mistakes as both the politicians and pentagon officials scramble and fumble about in the heat of the moment. Mistakes would likely be more likely to happen and thus MAD would still be valid.

1. This thing is almost 23 meters long and weighs about 100 tons, on 16 wheels. Think about the "low visibility" of this thing for satellite reconnaissance. Spoiler: Radar images of the surface with a resolution of 50 by 50 cm are now available for civilian and 25 by 25 cm for government users. And also about what the maintenance of this thing looks like. Spoiler: the time of its presence in the field is, as it were, not lower than that of a submarine. (The Russian 1/3).
2. Your Pentagon at one time considered the B-2 as a means of destroying such things (in the event that they could not be caught in positions). At the same time, it is now planned to build 149 B-21s. Very modest, yes

Missile trucks can move between satellite snapshots.

Putin's opening move in such a scenario would also be to use anti satellite missiles to take those "eyes in the sky" out. Then simultaneously those trucks can move to unknown positions to dupe the Americans.

Try turning on your um... big brain. How do the statements "we have a bunch of tactical nuclear weapons" and "our strategic nuclear weapons are quite vulnerable" contradict each other?

More tactical nuclear weapons implies you believe nukes are more usable, therefore it implies Russians through their military thinking have a pro-genocide mindset when it comes to war.

Not the kind of mindset you want to telegraph if you want other nations to trust you.

This is called formal logic.

The logic of propaganda, lies, deceit, pure evil, anti-freedom, and anti-democracy.

The Tree of Liberty must sometimes be nourished time to time with the blood of tyrants!

1. Guess three times who shot down a plane with Iranian civilians in the 1980s?
2. Have you forgotten that we also shot down a plane in 2014? Well, there, the eternally drunk Russians first saw a civilian airliner on the radar and confused it with a twice slower and low-flying transport. That's what the court said.
At the same time, this verdict was rendered after Ukrainian rocket scientists shot down a bunch of their own and a couple of Romanian aircraft, launched a jet drone across the capital of Croatia, confusing the direction by 180 degrees, etc. But the option of Ukraine's guilt was officially refused to be considered at all.
Naturally, the Dutch were clearly shown what they can do with their trash.
This is a sufficient reason to bomb Russia, you said it yourself.
By the way, the forum Dutch are clearly deeply satisfied with the investigation. I wonder if if they are crushed by a truck shouting "the Russians did it", there will be at least a couple of marginals who won't believe it?

Because Putin did an accident (although an extremely negligent one), but Gaddafi did it out of intentional malice and pure evil hatred of Americans. Hence Gaddafi had it coming!

Moderator Action: For now we are letting this thread roll along; if it gets toxic or otherwise out of control, it will be closed.

Somebody ate a cake! <kills 20,000+ people> What about Mexico!
I won't even ask how Putin's reference to one of the huge pile of equally insane antics turned him into the main cause of the war.
By the way, the video was noticed mainly because Vasilyeva participates in it. One of the most reliable sources of the Ukrainian media
"In September 2014, Elena Vasilyeva made a statement that about 2 thousand Russians were killed in the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine[10]. At the end of September, she published a paper on her blog, which was replicated by many media outlets, about the retroactive dismissal of Russian servicemen killed in Ukraine under a contract. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation called it a "cheap fake", explaining the peculiarities of the design of regulatory documents and the absence of officials who signed the document in the command of the unit [11]. The activist also claimed that Russian servicemen allegedly died in Ukraine, an article in Komsomolskaya Pravda claims that the names of the allegedly deceased military coincide with the names of football players of the Orenburg football club "Gazovik" from 2008-2012[12]. In October 2014, journalist Anatoly Shariy questioned another message by Elena Vasilyeva. Vasilyeva spread the information that 39 Russian servicemen were killed near Mariupol, including captains and one Hero of Russia. This news was quickly picked up by the Ukrainian media. As Shariy found out, the squad named Vasilyeva is a squad of combat swimmers, and the names of the dead are the changed names of the main characters from Alexander Bushkov's novel "Piranha, the first throw.", published in 1999.

Last edited:
I just know. And I suspect you have a common mistake.
"don't you like logic?" is an incessantly weird defense used by some people; more a demarcation of perceived good affliation than actual logic. logic is a tool, not a tribe, and appealing to it is not a defense when ""i just know" i'm logical" is where one defaults to. if you want to show logic, show it, don't declare it your tribe.

"i just know" is resignation.

"don't you like logic?" is an incessantly weird defense
Don't get distracted. So, you stated that the thesis of the statement "we have a bunch of tactical nuclear weapons" and "our strategic nuclear weapons are vulnerable enough" do not contradict each other - "this is not formal logic." That is, it looks somehow wrong. So, what did you have in mind?

Boy howdy do I have some uncomfortable news for you about the presence of the Russian army in Ukraine.
We can strike a lethal blow for the United States from there, depriving them of their nuclear arsenal? Or what did you mean? I inform you in advance that Ukraine is not 500 kilometers from Washington. Unexpected, but nevertheless a fact.

We can strike a lethal blow for the United States from there, depriving them of their nuclear arsenal?
That has two conditions: strike a lethal blow and deprive the US of its arsenal. Russian submarines make the first one true. It is unlikely that Russian submarines even plus other devices, can eliminate the US arsenal such that no response is possible.

Don't get distracted. So, you stated that the thesis of the statement "we have a bunch of tactical nuclear weapons" and "our strategic nuclear weapons are vulnerable enough" do not contradict each other - "this is not formal logic." That is, it looks somehow wrong. So, what did you have in mind?
it's not on me for "getting distracted" when you appeal to tribes for cookie points.

you said it was formal logic for cookie points.

so. formal logic reads like math, even if not using notation.

yours didn't.

no, noting no contradiction is not enough for formal logic. there's different types of logic, see. formal is something specific, and a weak, awful appeal to make you look better.

you don't get the cookie points. that's it.

I won't even ask how Putin's reference to one of the huge pile of equally insane antics turned him into the main cause of the war.
By the way, the video was noticed mainly because Vasilyeva participates in it. One of the most reliable sources of the Ukrainian media
"In September 2014, Elena Vasilyeva made a statement that about 2 thousand Russians were killed in the armed conflict in eastern Ukraine[10]. At the end of September, she published a paper on her blog, which was replicated by many media outlets, about the retroactive dismissal of Russian servicemen killed in Ukraine under a contract. The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation called it a "cheap fake", explaining the peculiarities of the design of regulatory documents and the absence of officials who signed the document in the command of the unit [11]. The activist also claimed that Russian servicemen allegedly died in Ukraine, an article in Komsomolskaya Pravda claims that the names of the allegedly deceased military coincide with the names of football players of the Orenburg football club "Gazovik" from 2008-2012[12]. In October 2014, journalist Anatoly Shariy questioned another message by Elena Vasilyeva. Vasilyeva spread the information that 39 Russian servicemen were killed near Mariupol, including captains and one Hero of Russia. This news was quickly picked up by the Ukrainian media. As Shariy found out, the squad named Vasilyeva is a squad of combat swimmers, and the names of the dead are the changed names of the main characters from Alexander Bushkov's novel "Piranha, the first throw.", published in 1999.
You had mentioned it. I'd like to hone in on the words "equally insane" for purposes of this discussion. Emphasis on "insane."

I think it's close to the right word, but not quite. The right word is rabid.

But no, I read the justifications and the It's Not Really A Country and the Anschluss stuff. I don't need to invent a main cause of war. I don't need an overarching theory of historical grievance between the US and Mexico to see what cities are destroyed, and who is where.

That has two conditions: strike a lethal blow and deprive the US of its arsenal.
Yes, that's right. It's just that the context of the dispute is already known.
At the same time, a successful disarming strike against Russia will be almost lethal for her in combination. Resistance with cities under the gun of nuclear missiles, to put it mildly, is difficult. At the same time, we saw the demo version of the future not only in the Donbas.

Top Bottom