[BTS] SGOTM 24 Turbo Ants

Heck, just build HG if you can. Pronto before Toku frks us over and yonder. Those poppers are worth a lot of workers or whatever.

no theo yet. :thumbsup:

How disappointed are you that we have to starve TAT to 8 on T141...the same turn we complete the GM mission.
No way around it. and I probably wouldn't have done anything differently. Just saying.
What's the mission worth if Delhi is 14? Let's assume harbor, but who knows. It has few hammers and no slavery.

Trade mission in Delhi is currently 1100g. If Delhi grows to pop15 or builds a harbor (ahem...cough cough...Compass), it's 1300g. Harbor in Delhi plus TAT pop12 is 1500g.

TAT pop11 and harbored Delhi pop16 also gives 1500g.

Bis: apparently wasn't putting his prod. into MoM.
(Have some fun with that. Too easy?)
must be HG.

Notre Dame and A.Wat are available, Not for Bis, but Darius doesn't appear to be doing them.

we'll need to do some math. If we can get the GunP overflow just right, we can bulb Chem to completion 1t sooner.

Got stood up. Plans canceled. Too bad for Stalin.
I'll go ahead and eat dinner since I uploaded--give u a chance to comment.

Revolting BIs to Caste causes him 1t anarchy, right? That would slow it to 4t, t142.

We have:
Code:
     Us  Bis food
     === === ====
t138  91 196   1
t139 133 196   2
t140 214 239   3
t141 256 279   4
t142 303 319   2
I think it's ours as long as we capture Yaro and put those three workers on the forest and chop it by t141. Also have to gift then chop Novgorod by t141, which gives us time to finish the knight and the dog.

I counted 16h for the Novgorod chop. Right?

Do we know what units Yekaterinburg has? If there's a remaining chariot there, we could lose Yakutsk on T+1(IT). Do be don'ting on that.

Top Bottom