[BTS] SGOTM 24 Turbo Ants

If we can capture Rostov on t141, our worker trio can also chop Rostov-sw into Moscow. Then we don't need to give away Novgorod at all.

If we can capture Rostov on t141, our worker trio can also chop Rostov-sw into Moscow. Then we don't need to give away Novgorod at all.

I think you're mis-counting. We don't need Nov for T142 HG. We get it easily then. If you want it T141, then we could use Nov.

(+19 base + 30chop)
294 (needs 6h) We could do it by starving Moscow 1

Last edited:
Keep building the galleon in Yakutsk for now. Maybe we really will want it for some units to Gandhi. Probably more important than one worker.

I think you're also off on Bismark's rate. Isn't it at least 65hpt? which means on T141 we see the announcement that we lost it unless we finish it T140.

A chop for him is 90h :eek:
Oh, no stone.

He did 40h last turn. (like you said)

Last edited:
I think you're mis-counting. We don't need Nov for T142 HG. We get it easily then. If you want it T141, then we could use Nov.

252 (23 base + 30chop)
294 (needs 6h) We could do it by starving Moscow 1
You're right. Somehow I wasn't using 225%. Okay. I suggest we follow your plan, send the scout back to observe what's going on around Berlin, and if needed starve down t140, if not, not.

Looks like Bis has a settled GE or some other form of 2h hidden to make his 23 basehpt. That means he could theoretical run as many as 28 base hpt on a stravedown = 49h. Still not enough to finish on t141.

Looks like Bis has a settled GE or some other form of 2h hidden to make his 23 basehpt. That means he could theoretical run as many as 28 base hpt on a stravedown = 49h. Still not enough to finish on t141.
Hm...my calcs would put him at -2fpt. If he's not working all those mines, and running +1fpt, then to get to 23 basehpt he'd have to have 6 settled hpt. That would be something. Then he could get to 32basehpt or 56 hpt. He'd have to starve down 2t but he could make it, so we have to carefully examine his sabprod on t140.

Alternative to maybe starving down Moscow is to simply decide we're going to kill Stalin off, so Novgorod is expendable. Complete the dog this turn, revolt to vass and complete the knight next turn, then we have the option of ggifting Novgorod and chopping that forest on t140 also.

Complete the dog this turn
Nope, I gotta have that knight. It can attack T140. I may need that.

I'm brewing up a couple contingency plans.

Here's a Mitchum-proof(TM) plan. Guaranteed to get HG. (Well, we beat Bis anyway.)

Sell him Philo for 70.
Bribe him into Caste and Pacifism.
Result: 2t anarchy and NO OrgRel bonus for him.
Not that denying OrgRel matters, cus he could chop 5 forests and they won't resolve before we get HG :thumbsup:

Plan A: chop2 BFC
Plan B: chop1 BFC + Nov gift
Plan C: chop1 BFC + starve Moscow

WHere is darius's perfrknen galley going? Watch if it enters Ivory this turn.
I watched it pass right thru ClamIsle. did it drop off anything? Hopefully we won't find out.

btw, I noticed the counter Espy mission wasn't that the cost doubles. It said cost increased 200%. That should be triple.

Rather than worker next in TAT (which is great idea since it's not growing anyway :goodjob:) how about spies? What I'm looking for is a way for TAT to produce things we need and still grow to pop11 by t150. We're going to need spies and Confu eventually.

I watched it pass right thru ClamIsle. did it drop off anything? Hopefully we won't find out.

btw, I noticed the counter Espy mission wasn't that the cost doubles. It said cost increased 200%. That should be triple.
I saw that too, but then DanF says *2 in his post, so I went with the conservative choice.*

*practicing my doublespeak for the future-is-now brotherhood

Last edited:
Nope, I gotta have that knight. It can attack T140. I may need that.

I'm brewing up a couple contingency plans.

Here's a Mitchum-proof(TM) plan. Guaranteed to get HG. (Well, we beat Bis anyway.)

Sell him Philo for 70.
Bribe him into Caste and Pacifism.
Result: 2t anarchy and NO OrgRel bonus for him.
Not that denying OrgRel matters, cus he could chop 5 forests and they won't resolve before we get HG :thumbsup:

Plan A: chop2 BFC
Plan B: chop1 BFC + Nov gift
Plan C: chop1 BFC + starve Moscow
My crap is your brew. I didn't notice his OR. All my calcs are off. I was using 175% instead of 200%. That means he's working 20 base hpt which only makes sense considering his farm and fps. Well, that's good insofar as not having any settled hammers, bad in that he's got more potential final hammers. He could then run 52 on a starvedown and if he has enough food for the first, finish with 300 on the second. So Caste+Pac it is. :goodjob:

But he only has 9 cities, so why would it be 2t anarchy? I think for 2t we'd have to gift him Feudalism also and flip Vassalage. :lol: That's funny. One could really screw with the AIs this way, especially when running GAs and flipping back and forth between two economy types.

Top Bottom