1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by Sheep, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Tyrion

Tyrion Hmmm.....

OOC: Well with the current upsurge of muslim activity it isnt completely unreasonable to see a strengthening of Catholicism... especially as they change tact in reaching out to young people and seem to be finding some success.

2. Perfection

Perfection The Great Head.

OOC: Playing on anti-Islamic fears, oooh, that sounds like a fun thing to do next turn. And I'm not playing to be great, I already am great, I'm playing to mock things.

3. Tyrion

Tyrion Hmmm.....

OOC: I have a horrible feeling it may be all too easy...

4. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Awesome story Symph. This update will be most interesting.

5. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

Indeed.... you dont know the half of it.

6. Nuka-sama

Nuka-sama See ya! It has been a fun decade!

let me guess.. I go up in flames for a stupid action...again.

Or I lose my country in some sort of nuclear explosion/civil war/Nato Atack force/ U.S. pre emptive strike...again.

7. bombshoo

bombshoo Never mind...

the nation of South Africa prays for the well being of the American President. Although or two leaders have not always seen eye to eye, we still believe he is better then Cheney. (No offense to him)

8. Tyrion

Tyrion Hmmm.....

OOC: Have we heard this speech thing?

9. Captain2

Captain2 ಠ_ృ

i assume so, since we've seen it, otherwise it would be update stuff

10. Symphony D.

Symphony D. Deity

OOC: Orders and unit list sent. Hopefully things will be fairly uneventful.

11. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

ooc: Things will never be unenventful.

@Swissempire thank you for letting me know the situation and I will take this into account.

@Silver2039 and Luckymoose, your orders are still required, due to you being away (on the vacation thread) I will make exceptions for both of you, however if I already have done your region in the update, too bad.

28 minutes remain until deadline. 28/35 Orders received.

12. Disenfrancised

Disenfrancised Beep Beep

Sent! exactly on the deadline I think ;). they get a bit hectic towards the end there though :lol:

13. Sheep

Sheep Orange Shrooms!

Deadline has passed, Update to be expected in a couple of days

14. knigh+

knigh+ .

A total of 716 posts for the first turn. :rockon:

15. jeps

jeps Arcadefire

To USA
    From Ghana

We give our wishes of wellbeing to the USA's president Bush and hope he pulls through alright. Should a terrorist organization other than Al Qaeda be found responsible, we will send more of our troops than the 3000 currently dedicated to US led peacekeeping missions (Iraq, Afghanistan.)

16. silver 2039

silver 2039 Deity

Hahahhah complete and utter US failure in Iraq...democrats will pwn the 2008 elections. Hahahah!!! Damn Repebulicans.

17. jeps

jeps Arcadefire

OOC: Really? I think so in RL, but after an assassination attempt/assassination, patriotism will swing in the republicans favour.

18. silver 2039

silver 2039 Deity

Yeah that obviously what Symphony intends but I don't think it will work quite as well now. The way I see it Symphony is pulling this assassination attempt off to convince the American people that they must stay in Iraq against the will of the Iraqi's themselves. Personally I don't think thats going to work all that well. Frankly it would be a disaster as the entire world would know the US is occupying Iraq once again against its will. It would greatly aid the Islamic fundamentalist movements as well who would gain large amounts of volounteers.

19. Canuck3

Canuck3 Pastafarian

From the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair
    To the United States of America, White house

We have herd about the attack on the President of U.S.A. and we would like to send our deepest hopes that he is alright. Our two countries have had there differences and even fought it out in war. However we have been good allies as well in giving peace to the world. Our soldiers have fought in many of wars in trying to stop oppression and despair as well as fear and terrorism. We can only hope for the best for the President and for America.

Your ally and friend,
    Tony Blair

20. silver 2039

silver 2039 Deity

To United States of America
    From Pakistan

Pakistan premptively sends condolences to the leader of the United States we have heard of the attack but are not aware as to President Bush's siuation. The hearts and minds of the people of Pakistan are with you in this dark hour. Terroisimis a threath across boundries and nations that confronts us all. The US has suffered from terroisim as I myself have, had attempts made on my life. Pakistan and the US must work together to root out terroisim from wherever it spawns. This is the duty we have and we would like to say that Pakistan is with you.

Personal Message of President Perevz Musharaff

OOC: You know...one would think the security of the President would b adequate enough that they would not even allow a young brown male get close to him much less force his way through the security. I mean even in a public address, they have plenty of security so a situation like this would never happen. So this is rather lame....and your starting a whole lot of new conspiracy theories. Anyway the US continues its inevitable march into a Fascist Police State...how ironic.