SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

Not yet, probably in a few minutes.

ooc:
Insane_Panda has a point about the new space agency in Spain. You know that it would take billions upon billions of euros or dollars to send a team of people to the Moon, let alone setting up a colony on the moon.

I admit he has a point, i didnt argue that

edit: does Europe even have a space program?

OOC: We know the quote, we disagree.

OOC: We too. I just put it there as an interesting point of view.

IC: We fail to see the point in your response to our response... are you in support of our statement?

You said number of deaths in ww2 is not relevant to todays UNSC, we said (in support) it is irrelevant even if the number is zero - therefore ww2 is irrelevant altogether. So we support your conclusion, but added to your statement a comment that reminds "not all countries fought in ww2, but such peacefulness shouldn't give them disadvantage 60 years later".

am I correct in assuming that means you place Central America and the Carribbean nations in with North America, rather than South America?

Yes.

The Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea dislikes the proposal made by Brazil, since we have no chance of gaining a seat or a vote, we wouldnt want to be represented by only one Asian power who doesnt share our views, whitch would be likely in such an arrangement

As opposed to the current system that represents DPR.Korea exquisitely?

at least our system of government gets a say through china

We would like France to speak for France alone and allow our fellow EUROPEAN nations, as that seems to be so important to you, speak for themselves.

German money is flowing into this project and if France does not wish to support it so be it. We are not asking every nation, we have merely stated our goal and will to achieve it. We see no reason for France to be as enraged as they are, we asked nothing more than your support and as you obviously refuse to give it we will go on without you. The European Union, is not The French Union.

OOC: I would like to note that the OTL EU can't even put together a 60,000 man Rapid Reaction Force; the prospects of it sending a man to the Moon, let alone establishing a lunar colony are laughable. Particularly when it has never put a man in space to begin with. Even China is farther ahead. :p

OOC: Just watch us.

56 1/2 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL ORDERS ARE DUE.

9/35 ORDERS RECEIEVED.

GET THEM IN

when will the update be?

Read the post above.

We fully support the Brazillian Proposal! We give it our unequivocal support.

Perfection read the rules, once you do send me an order by pm with your stats on it, the amount of tax you would like to charge and what your plans are for the coming turn including where you will spend the money you have.

I think the Vatican is a special case however where there is no tax and you just spend the economy you generate, this should make things a little easier for yourself to understand.

Sorry Sheep, but I am going to have to resign. My time will not allow me to focus on this NES in the way it dserves, and even more importantly (assuming that is possible) my obsession with realism can not deal with people who know nearly nothing about their nation's politcs and the complex system of modern global interaction doing whatever they please. Sorry, I was really looking forward to this, but it just isn't a possibility. Maybe if I took something like Monaco...

ISRAEL IS NOW OPEN

Top Bottom