SheepNES: Settling Accounts

I already talked to Wubba and he said it was cool. Good to have you aboard Amon. :D

Oh well I am screworz then. Facists will have victory in Europe, but defeat in America. Oh well, at least I'll commit a genocide or two.

unfortunately wubba already sent orders for this turn.So you may have a small amount of hope,haha.

Good to see your still here. Your in charge of the South American theather btw. Good on ya.

Amon Savag said:
unfortunately wubba already sent orders for this turn.So you may have a small amount of hope,haha.

Not really as I have only made a minor offensive operation when I should have gone for the big one. See what happens kids when you write orders 4:00 AM in the morning. (I am havin bouts with random Insomnia these days) Right now....its 6:27 AM.....I'm going to get some ice cream now. Mmhmlargh three flavoured ice cream.

Get on AIM cleric.I have added you (As per the AIM name your profile gives)

Meh I should remove it, I dont even have AIM anymore since I had to reformat my comp. Plus I learned AIM is the devil, so I only I use MSN now.

I have also added you to my MSN haha.

I will begin update in about three hours, dont expect it to be up for a day or so though as its really busy at work.

I am still waiting on Japan's orders has anyone heard from Panda about his ideas.

On this subject

You may change orders if you wish before then especially if you are like Amon for example and have just taken the nation you are playing over.

You should just kill off the Senate. Annoying people they are...

Quite agree. Noone should tell a mad dictator when to genocide people! Well, unless as friendly advice, as I tend to do.

amon, after this update you can take over america and i will take a smaller nation

das said:
Quite agree. Noone should tell a mad dictator when to genocide people! Well, unless as friendly advice, as I tend to do.

But I am not a dictator. (I am mad though.) I am a fine Southern Gentleman. :)

I wish Thom hadn't quit for the Ottomans, he was my only veteran on this side of the world... now I have to kick silver out all by myself... along with Dread of course but it's just not the same. :( Hey Dread, your still in this right!? Please tell me your still in this!!! :cry:

The very idea that you can defeat me as Russia is laughable. I am in my bloody element. I have an genocidal nation with inexhaustiable supplies of manpower. My absoloute victory is inevitable.

Um, Krimzon, didn't Amon want to take USA or something? That should even out the odds as far as we're counting in veterans...

Top Bottom