SKNES III: Bullets with Butterfly Wings

To: All States Involved in the imminent annexation of Hannover

The United Provinces of the Netherlands wishes to declare her concern regarding the recent annexation of Hannover and the giving of carte blanche to dangerous elements to destablise the status quo.

We wish to caution our neighbours in Germany and abroad that nationalisms such as the Germans are a dangerous destabilising force in international politics and a distinct threat to the balance of power in the region.

The Netherlands wishes to declare its displeasure that the annexation of Hannover is being undertaken so rashly and advises all states concerned that in future they heed the advice of other powers in preventing destabilisation in Central Europe.

OOC:
@SK: should I have about 3 infantry brigades in Cape? I only moved two away, unless something happened to the rest?

The League finds it odd that the Netherlands would see Dortmund as an agent of "German" nationalism.

To: League of the Rhine
CC: Prussia; Lubeck Agreement Ruffians

Saxony-Bavaria also recognizes the annexation of Hanover, and furthermore we note that despite the best efforts of Austria-Hungary, peace and diplomacy have won the day.

Russia too is happy to see tempers cooling and welcomes a successful resolution through diplomacy and dialogue.

The League finds it odd that the Netherlands would see Dortmund as an agent of "German" nationalism.

Saxony-Bavaria, largely thanks to its continued steadfast opposition to both Berlin and Vienna, has become a hotbed of German nationalism; indeed, many believe that it could be Dresden from where a true pan-German state is ruled in the future.

OOC: According to SK they already exist so that's where I'm coming from.

OOC: According to SK they already exist so that's where I'm coming from.

Yea, I maintain that it's weird you would associate the League with German nationalism :p

@SouthernKing, I'll try my best to get orders in, but the quality and length of them may be a bit dodgy, as I just moved into my college at uni and will be quite busy.

@SouthernKing, I'll try my best to get orders in, but the quality and length of them may be a bit dodgy, as I just moved into my college at uni and will be quite busy.

No problem.

@SK: should I have about 3 infantry brigades in Cape? I only moved two away, unless something happened to the rest?

Ah, nothing happened, except me accidentally moving them away. I'll go and fix that.

Just curious as to why I got only 4 EP from industrializing. Do I need to spend more, or is that the full extent of my country's industrial capacity?

Just curious as to why I got only 4 EP from industrializing. Do I need to spend more, or is that the full extent of my country's industrial capacity?

It's more that what you're tying to do takes time; you'll see the returns from what you did come over several years. It's not the full extent of industrial capacity by any means.

SouthernKing: I should have 100 EP banked. My stats show nothing banked. Thanks.

Orders will be in soon

Orders will be in later tonight barring unforeseen circumstances.

Top Bottom