SKNES III: Bullets with Butterfly Wings

Treaty of Olivenza

The Republic of Spain (referred from now onward as Spain) and the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves (referred from now onward as Portugal), meet in the town of Olivenza, Spain, and sign the following treaty of Friendship and Alliance:
  1. Portugal and Spain compromise to reduce tariffs across their common border.
  2. Portugal and Spain compromise to support each other if a third nation declares war on either of them.
  3. In case of conflict between Portugal and Spain in regards to the expansion of the colonies, representatives of both nations will meet to negotiate a border between the new territories. Until such a time that a proper decision is made, the territory in dispute will be jointly controlled by both Spain and Portugal.

Signed,
Joaquín Baldomero Sáez de Buruaga, Presidente de la República de España
Martín Sajón Barca, Primer Ministro de la República de España

Term #3 is such an interesting surrendering of Portugese sovereignty. I wonder how that will go over. :rolleyes:

Per necessity (you see, I have this thing called "school") I cannot write anything resembling decent orders tonight. They will be in tomorrow afternoon/evening. :(

Orders sent. Please tell me if you didn't get them.

And that's why you send orders ahead of time.

Speaking of which, my orders are in.

/Iggy's hypocrisy

Per necessity (you see, I have this thing called "school") I cannot write anything resembling decent orders tonight. They will be in tomorrow afternoon/evening. :(
Bah, it's probably not even that important. :p

Treaty of Olivenza

The Republic of Spain (referred from now onward as Spain) and the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves (referred from now onward as Portugal), meet in the town of Olivenza, Spain, and sign the following treaty of Friendship and Alliance:
  1. Portugal and Spain compromise to reduce tariffs across their common border.
  2. Portugal and Spain compromise to support each other if a third nation declares war on either of them.
  3. In case of conflict between Portugal and Spain in regards to the expansion of the colonies, representatives of both nations will meet to negotiate a border between the new territories. Until such a time that a proper decision is made, the territory in dispute will be jointly controlled by both Spain and Portugal.

Signed, Queen Isabel of the United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, and the Algarves

Orders sent. What is sleep

The Republic of the Seven United Netherlands wishes to announce to the world the formation of, with the assent of the confederation of the Paramount Chiefs of Fiji, of a Dutch Protectorate over the Fiji Islands.

Henceforth, the Fiji Islands will be under the Diplomatic and Military Protection with exclusive rights to settlement and investment.

We thank you for your attention.

ORDERS HAVE BEEN sent

It's alright if you get in orders a day late, since I'm feeling sick and probably won't do much work on the update today.

Late orders sent. Other things came up. :(

Okey, so an update on the update: I'm about 60% done. I hesitate to give an ETA, but progress is being made rather quickly.

+1 postcount :bump: to move the update to the next page; it's 98% done but I'm pretty tired right now and will post it tomorrow because reasons.

Top Bottom