[Small Mafia] White Walkers

Zack

99% hot gas
White Walkers

HOSTED BY ZACK

The game is very loosely based on A Song of Ice and Fire. Eighteen people are stranded far beyond the Wall in the frozen wastes located therein, with no company save themselves and two Others, undead monsters. With no way to contact the Night's Watch or any others, the humans must kill the Others and return to civilization, or else...

DA RULES:

• Adhere to the forum rules.
  • Day is 48 hours, and Night is 24 hours.
  • During the Day Phase, you may vote to burn (essentially lynch) one player, alive or dead.
  • Votes must be bolded.
  • If you wish to change your vote, an Unvote or a strike out is not required.
  • Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day phase will be burned, and the game will advance to night.
  • During the night phase, the Others will kill one person. You may talk during the night phase. Try not to get too spammy.
  • If you are dead, you are no longer able to vote, or reveal any of your previous night actions or claim anything you did while alive that isn't present in the thread. You may indicate who you believe is mafia/town/whatever, however. But unless you use their in-thread behavior as a reason, or give no reason, you are not allowed to explain why.
  • Private communication is allowed.
  • Do not quote any message the host (or anyone else) may send you; you must use your own words. This means you can never quote your role PM and copy it here in this thread, or reveal it privately.
  • No Lynch is allowed, and Abstain is allowed. Inactivity will result in replacement or WOG.
  • Alignment is revealed upon death.
  • No spam or editing posts, save for grammatical fixes.

DA SPECIAL RULES:

• If dead players are left unburnt, they might rise again as wights - slow, clumsy, undead creatures loyal to the Others.
  • Burning a living player, particularly an Other, may result in the death of one or more of the accusers. People do tend to fight back when they're facing death by fire, after all.
  • The Others win when all non-Others are either dead or wights.
  • The town wins when all Others and wights are dead (at which point a huge bonfire will take place for all remaining unburnt dead).
  • There may or may not be other roles besides the Others assigned at the start of the game, but anyone can become a wight once dead (excluding Others, obviously).

DA SIGN-UPS:

1. NinjaCow64
2. Buddhafish
3. Verarde
4. choxorn
5. GamezRule
6. BSmith1068
7. mechaerik
8. Jarrema
9. Kennigit
10. Visorslash
11. DaveShack
12. taillesskangaru
13. Takhisis
14. General Olaf
15. Turquoside
16. electric926
17. JoanK
18. Mat93
19. askthepizzaguy
20. Double A

DA RESERVES:

Oh Mothertruckin YEAH!

I'll link the signups to the Hosting Queue soon, I've got to make lunch first.

One question: can we burn players that are already dead before they become wights?

A Zack game? I am so in.

And I promise to stick around for the whole thing. :p

I echo Verarde's statement.

So, are you hosting this instead of Chess Mafia Redux, which is what is currently listed as next in the Hosting Queue?

Vive le In!

In!
Burn!

Interesting indeed.

There will be some dead people who have to be burned anyway? And that comes at the expense of the day's lynch? This is gonna be a tough one, but looks like a fun concept.

In! In! In!

Do I have to read the rules?

In, naturally.

Getting into mafia again.

Top Bottom