Spaceballs: The Mafia Game!

Well, you may kill me, but I'll tell you that cardith killed no-one last night. And you're killing a neutral, instead of hunting for scum like you should be.

Well, you may kill me, but I'll tell you that cardith killed no-one last night. And you're killing a neutral, instead of hunting for scum like you should be.

killing neutral is second best thing for town after killing mafia

JoanK: Likely Good; Voted to lynch ATPG early on. Has had various bits of evidence and corroborated claims of being good. Didn’t do anything last night either.

Terran Emperor: don’t know much about him, really. I think he was claimed as a bad lynch option earlier in the game, but I can’t remember the details.

Topsecret: Claimed neutral. Not a bad lynch alternative without any other leads.

NinjaCow64: seemingly cleared by Jarema

Choxorn; only thing I have to go on is Zack saying he was a bad lynch and some confusion with Kennigit, but that whole scenario was quite confusing.

BSmith1068: have had legitimate scan results against me. Bad lynch according to Zack.

Jarrema: has had legitimate scan results

cardith lorda: didn’t kill last night according to topsecret.

I’m going to vote: Terran Emperor for now, unless I can get some more background on him.

killing neutral is second best thing for town after killing mafia

Remind me never to help the town when I'm neutral; they're happy to throw a knife in your back when you can help find the killers. :rolleyes:

Lynching me is a waste, because the mafia have to have more members than both neutrals and the town. So if you kill me, the mafia are closer to victory. Also, you pretty much know I'm neutral, when you should be trying to reduce the amount of actual scum.

And since my VC requires me to be alive, I'm going to vote:Terran Emperor.

topsecret, how can you help town?
maybe we will have some use for you?
(I do not remember if you claimed any ability)

topsecret, how can you help town?
maybe we will have some use for you?
(I do not remember if you claimed any ability)

2 reasons:

1: As I said earlier, I count toward the non-mafia players, so lynching and looking for mafia is much better.

2: I can force a player to target another player at night. This can allow me to (although a low chance) redirect the killer. If I do, then the killer must target whoever I choose. The more useful part is, I know who DIDN'T kill anyone. For example, there is no way cardith was the killing mafia, because I redirected him last night.

BSmith, I have basically the same role as Jarrema, only I get the actual spaceballs character instead of the Star Wars character. Which seems silly, why does the town have two roles that do basically the same thing? Plus, he's been just skating by the entire game and trying not to attract attention which is why I don't really like him.

Actually, I have a theory. Gene Roddenbury, the dead mafia, is the creator of Star Trek, one of the things Spaceballs parodies a bit. Logically, the other mafia should probably also have something to do with Sci Fi movies that aren't Spaceballs, probably ones that Spaceballs parodies, like Star Wars, or Alien, or Planet of the Apes. And Jarrema has a Star Warsy role. I mean, it makes sense, but I'm sure there has to be some role in the game that has no corresponding Star Wars character, not all of the guys in the movie are direct parodies of Star Wars characters.

For instance, I scanned him last night and found him to be Vinnie, a ridiculously obscure character I've never heard of who appears to be Boba Fett-like, but I'm not sure.

I think it's highly likely is that he has the ability that he does because he has something to do with Star Wars and is thus one of the mafia.

To sum up, Jarrema is probably George Lucas, is probably mafia, and should probably be lynched.

That's the best thing we have. Really I had something of a fishy feeling here with one of you... someday. God knows when. It's enough for me. vote: Jarrema

BSmith, I have basically the same role as Jarrema, only I get the actual spaceballs character instead of the Star Wars character. Which seems silly, why does the town have two roles that do basically the same thing? Plus, he's been just skating by the entire game and trying not to attract attention which is why I don't really like him.

Actually, I have a theory. Gene Roddenbury, the dead mafia, is the creator of Star Trek, one of the things Spaceballs parodies a bit. Logically, the other mafia should probably also have something to do with Sci Fi movies that aren't Spaceballs, probably ones that Spaceballs parodies, like Star Wars, or Alien, or Planet of the Apes. And Jarrema has a Star Warsy role. I mean, it makes sense, but I'm sure there has to be some role in the game that has no corresponding Star Wars character, not all of the guys in the movie are direct parodies of Star Wars characters.

For instance, I scanned him last night and found him to be Vinnie, a ridiculously obscure character I've never heard of who appears to be Boba Fett-like, but I'm not sure.

I think it's highly likely is that he has the ability that he does because he has something to do with Star Wars and is thus one of the mafia.

To sum up, Jarrema is probably George Lucas, is probably mafia, and should probably be lynched.

Yeah, I've always found that odd. I like your theory choxorn. Unvote; Vote: Jarrema

I like choxorn's theory, and was redirected at him last night showing that he has the "Good" alignment. I have yet to get to Jarrema because I was jailed the night I tried to scan him. Topsecret did redirect me last night, so I'm pretty sure he is in the clear.

vote: Jarrema

Let's do it. unvote; vote: Jarema

Yah this is fishy

Vote: Jarema

soo
I am dead I suppose.

soo
I am dead I suppose.

Aw, come on, no defiant cries that you're not mafia and someone else is, with textwalls explaining why? You're no fun.

well. you have to forgive me. I will try if there were 2 votes on me, probably. But now? I feel my fate is sealed.

I gave you all my info. Info about my night scans. And what I get in return? crazy shmock-theory

whatever, dont bother

and I am Vinnie

I am neutral. My goal is: Jabba the Hut survives until end of game.

Jabba, spare your man!

EDIT: of course, Pizza the Hut.

Pizza, save me!

Top Bottom