SteamDB: "Bison" Depot??

Sounds like I was right, game with all dlc packaged

Hello everyone.
AS mentioned by EaglePursuit I will be here to give more information about Civilization V Complete as it becomes available. Right now I can confirm that Civilization V Complete is coming soon and will be available on 02/04/2014 in North America and 02/07/2014 for rest of world.
-Kate

Thanks for letting us know! :)

When you are able to share more information with us, would you be able to clarify whether this will be the last piece of content released for Civ V (or at least if it is intended to be)? It certainly sounds like it, what with it being the "Complete" Edition, but knowing for sure either way would put our minds at ease.

Thanks in advance, and I'm looking foward to hearing more about the new DLC! :D

Thanks Kate, but tbh, this isn't anything we wouldn't have known so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.... No new civs?

I had banners and balloons and everything!

Hello everyone.
AS mentioned by EaglePursuit I will be here to give more information about Civilization V Complete as it becomes available. Right now I can confirm that Civilization V Complete is coming soon and will be available on 02/04/2014 in North America and 02/07/2014 for rest of world.
-Kate

Thanks, Kate!
Sure you couldn't give us some sort of blurry screenshot? Even if it's only of the box cover?

I have this question for almost a week already.
"Do I need to buy Civilization V Complete" to play the Conquest of the New World Deluxe?

Oh, god, I hope not...that would be a really nasty trick to pull.

I have this question for almost a week already.

"Do I need to buy Civilization V Complete" to play the Conquest of the New World Deluxe?

Then why even bother having it as a DLC if you have to buy the new software edition to access it and you can't get the new software iteration without the scenario? It won't be exclusive to the new edition. That wouldn't make sense.

To be honest I don't need a civ VI at the moment.

Yeah, that's my sentiment as well.

Every time a new civ game is released (and I'm playing this game since civ II) it comes with a enormous amount of bugs and it feels every time like a bare version of the game.

I understand that they have to "save" stuff for dlc/expansions, but most of the buyers were players of the last civ game and I feel every time we loose more than we gain until the first expansion comes along.

Like not shipping with Hotseat?

Having also played Civ since the beginning, I refused to buy Civ V until they added Hotseat, which should have been there from the start. Also, all the stuff that has been added via expansions should have been included from the start.

Graphically I'm still very satisfied with what we got and I wouldn't mind another expansion at all.

I loved 1UPT, and a lot of things that Civ V did, so I'd love to see another expansion, and have it develop colonies and exploration more. It would flesh out the short transition from Medieval to Industrial much better, and make exploration more worthwhile. In addition to that, work on the AI, combat, and the wholly inept barbarians.

I want more civilizations, not a new game where we start with basically the same Civs all over again and have to wait a few years in hopes that they add a civ or two that we want to see. So I'm pretty disappointed that it sounds like seeing anything new is highly unlikely.

I think that the Deluxe Scenario will not be available for the Complete Edition, butmore approrpriately (for somebody who owns the double civ pack, God and Kings and Brave New World).

I think that the Deluxe Scenario will not be available for the Complete Edition.
Please read what I posted above. Amazon Germany already features the Deluxe Scenario as part of the Complete Edition. Moreover, a "complete" edition has to feature the complete content catalog, otherwise it could not be called a complete edition (at least in German language, I cannot speak for English).

I think the Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario is a very nice way of the Firaxis developers to say goodbye to Civ5 development with a last content salute. After three years and two addons, it is about time to concentrate on Civ6. The Deluxe Scenario is also a very smart way of the publisher Take 2 to earn some more good money at the end of the Civ5 development. I just hope that part of the "Bison" depot/scenario will be a new american native Civ. If this so, please take my money fast. :yup:

What about any future balance patches? Still need to buff wide empires, Denmark, America, Exploration, Liberty, tundra, etc

What about any future balance patches? Still need to buff wide empires, Denmark, America, Exploration, Liberty, tundra, etc

ALl of that could come with a patch around the same time, Kate just needs to confirm that there's a patch coming as well.

Top Bottom