Suggestions and requests

I've never seen Hindu Khmer. Because of their buddhist missionary, they always convert to buddhism.

They also start with a Hindu missionary.

Earlier on the Khmer were Hindu. A few decades in, however, Buddhism was introduced as the dominant religion in the Khmer Empire.

Suryavarman's favorite religion is Hinduism.

I thought of a purpose for semidesert! Remember how I pointed out that the oasis should be disabled from allowing city building because all it does is create terrible city placement? That wouldn't have worked because of the cities along the Silk Route, but if the semidesert allowed city building it would all work out!

I thought of a purpose for semidesert! Remember how I pointed out that the oasis should be disabled from allowing city building because all it does is create terrible city placement? That wouldn't have worked because of the cities along the Silk Route, but if the semidesert allowed city building it would all work out!

Just change the oasis mechanic. You can build on oasis and not by it.

That wouldn't solve anything, and it would look silly. Then the AI would still have silly city placement because oasis aren't meant just for cities in deserts.

I think that civilizations, at least European civilizations, should be adjusted to be more open to trading cities which are outside of their core. This change would accurately reflect peaceful transfer of territory, something which is very difficult to implement currently.
Also, why not allow peace treaties to have terms given from both sides?

Also, I know I've asked this before, but could you replace the current artwork for the Theodosian walls with the one from SoI and RFC Europe? Theirs is much prettier and looks just like the actual walls. It would make Constantinople much more beautiful. Right now, the current graphic looks rather barbarian, not at all suitable to the New Rome.
Pretty super duper please?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think I said that I've added it to my to do list.

Like, the bottom.

If I could isolate the right file, could you move it higher on the to do list since it would be easy?

I predict you could move it up to the top of the bottom third that way.

Will that persuade you, O Mighty Leostinian the Great, whose Public Works Do Exceed Even Those of AUGUSTUS?

Several of the BUG-Options say they require the BULL-dll.
I don't know a lot about modding, but I guess just adding it to the Dawn of Civ Folder will cause Problems at the worst and not work at the best?

I haven't merged the DLL yet, and thought I could get away with not doing it. Which options are missing right now?

Oh come on Leoreth, don't blow him off, he called you better then Augustus. That's a compliment if I ever saw one.

Stop messing around with dumb stuff like stability and give the man his Theodosian Walls.

Top Bottom