TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Wasn't you the one who didn't like warmonger civs? Because this civ is supposed to be like [FAMILY FRIENDLY RAINBOWS] you and everything within 50 miles of you.

I'm the guy who has to be interested in a civ IRL to enjoy it. Normally not a huge fan of Europe, but Danelaw.

Heresy! Heresy! What is history without Eurocentrism?

Interesting?

I don't know why it's a big deal that I'm not too interested in Europe, surely it takes different people to make a world?

There are some exceptions (France, Borgias, Lorraine, Danelaw, etc) but in general it just doesn't interest me :(

I don't see why it's a problem though, I'm just a guy :p

Interesting?

I don't know why it's a big deal that I'm not too interested in Europe, surely it takes different people to make a world?

There are some exceptions (France, Borgias, Lorraine, Danelaw, etc) but in general it just doesn't interest me :(

I don't see why it's a problem though, I'm just a guy :p

We know you're a member of the Illuminati, and we want you to put in a good word about Europe :p Well, old Europe. Not Merkelstan.

Holy crapadoodle I was playing CSGO and some dude recognized my nickname from my civ5 mods

we famous now boys

I was viewing the diffs of the recent edits to the wikia page of lies, and I saw that João had been removed, and began interally screaming "NÃÃÃÃOOOO" at the sky

then it turned out it was just hypereon's that was never actually going to happen anyway

I'm the guy who has to be interested in a civ IRL to enjoy it. Normally not a huge fan of Europe, but Danelaw.

One day, someone will unite Europe into a single nation-state, and there will only one civ that represent, like, 3-6 millenniums of history of Europe. Lead by either mediocre ruler with "woman card" or nuclear-loving freedom fighter that's not ever being actual leader.

People will question why bother having Byzantium civ in vanilla game since either "Europe" or Ottomans already representing that area of the world.

ONE DAY! People will ask. "Hey! If Napoleon was so great? Then why I never heard of him? He's so unfamous lol"

That one day, my friend, would be in alternative timeline of Earth. :(

I dunno... I mean, Germany exists, but we've still heard of Prussia.

TBH, for me at least, one of the best things about Civ mods is that they increase my interest in areas of history that otherwise I probably would have known little about. I dunno - I feel that would be the case for more people than just me - but what do I know compared to Reddit? :p

Also, in relation to that thread; Attila the Stockbroker best Attila hands-down

About civs? Probably a lot, judging by majority of /r/civbattleroyale :crazyeye:

"Unique Spy" is still one of the most interesting proposals I've ever read...

Wasn't something like that part of Tpang's original proposal for South Africa? A unique diplomat if I recall correctly? No idea how - or even if - it would work though.

...I'd go with it wouldn't...

The more I started working on mods the more /r/civ seemed to be delusional beyond salvation.

Top Bottom