Team management

Have a nice holiday! You feel alright if we send Rep "unaccepted" in case we do not get a reply from the other continent?

templar_x

19-20 Jul I have long international flight to South America. Will check situation 21 Jul.
Ivan

BTW: should we start rotating turns again? Wife and kids will be gone next week, so I think I can handle a few turns. We only need to make some definite lists of what we want to build where. (And whether we build our infrastructure now or prepare for a war.)

Lanzelot, Memento,
can you decide who will take next few turns?
Tomorrow I will take a long flight and will be at place only 19 Aug.
Unfortunately we did not work out good strategy, so I propose to do it NOW.

I'm currently unexpectedly stranded without internet connection. (Currently at a caffee.)
Can someone else play? I'll download the save, but most probably won't be able to play, it's doubtful, when I would be able to upload.
I think, most towns' micro-management should be pretty obvious, many of them are finishing their project this turn.

Memento: settler needs 3 turns to reach Tobacco:
1. Move to Carlion, galley also moves to coast.
2. Settler hops on boat, galley moves close to Overseer's Outook
3. Galley moves to tobacco, settler unloads.
Any questions?

Good luck, hope to be back next week.

As I understood Lancelot will not play few next turns. Will memento play them?

I have a questions.
1) Who will make a move?
2) When we are going to do that?
3)Are we going to agree about movement units/ upgrade/rush/ things?

we must wait of answer from küche about templars tobacco.
i think most is clear and we have the same line.

Yes, we must send TT this turn, next turn might be too late... (The town must still be in our hands by the time the Küche accepts.) So let's wait.

By the way: did we forget to increment our timeout? We only used two timeouts so far, right? Küche for example says "timeouts left: 4", so we should have two left, not?

Since we have no money to rush any in TT we may send/accepted as it is.
Our troops move exactly the same no matter accept they or not. Will we try to make consensus?

Our troops move exactly the same no matter accept they or not.
No. if we give TT to küche, tt must be empty and the chariots can go to Lanzelot E and the warrior can go S or E

Top Bottom