The biggest heap of lies you EVER heard...

You will be rewarded with cake.

No... Perhaps he is still trying to buy shares in the French concrete industry

He decided that the Brits would not be outdone by the French. He proclaimed that his patriotism was far greater than any Frenchy, and endeavored to out-produce all three of you.

He sent me this pict of his new home:

Spoiler :

I hope you guys are proud of what you have done to this man.

Spoiler :
It's a local businessman's home in Ecuador.

:rotfl: That thread is simply... :lol: Can't find my words!! :lol:
For me, the funniest part was that we did not had any contact with Marla to organize our answers, it just came naturally. :D

@Ecofarm: yes, if we manage to hurt a Brit, especially in his pride, then we are happy.

probably been mentioned already but:
the bible, quaran, and basically any other religious texts. Pretty much all religion is just bs and until we shake the shackles of their ignorance, we will have a hard time progressing mankind.

That the earth is round!

And I have obvious evidence it is flat.

http://www.alaska.net/~clund/e_djublonskopf/Flatearthsociety.htm

Staying on top
Once again, picture in your mind a round world. Now imagine that there are two people on this world, one at each pole. For the person at the top of the world, (the North Pole), gravity is pulling him down, towards the South Pole. But for the person at the South Pole, shouldn't gravity pull him down as well? What keeps our person at the South Pole from falling completely off the face of the "globe"?

"This test will be very hard."

the bible, quaran, and basically any other religious texts. Pretty much all religion is just bs and until we shake the shackles of their ignorance, we will have a hard time progressing mankind.

I could not agree more. Well done. :bowdown:

Time for the flaming to begin.

Teacher- "It is possible for people to levitate after meditating enough."
Me-"What about the laws of physics? Wouldn't they be breaking them?"
Teacher-"No, It's all about quantum physics, that's what lets them levitate, quantum physics."

Top Bottom