The coming World War: Part One: The march to Caliphate

Ottomans were the best Caliphate. Edrogan is going to be Amir Al-Mu'minin, Commander of the Faithful. I'm calling it now. Turkey is the one to watch.

I used to believe in the "Caliphate" idea of Muslims all uniting against the infidels. Then I studied the history of the Middle East/North Africa, and realized that this is about as likely as the people of the Balkans all coming together in a similar union.

Haha, yeah.

By the year 2100 I suppose it is not impossible that there might be a political entity of some significance which calls itself a Caliphate. In fact if I were inclined to make wagers I'd probably bet on there being several, all hating each others' guts, and the sum-total of their populations would still be a minority of the world's Muslims.

Obama Tyrant in his term,
That other people would call "third",
Proclaims himself the Potentate,
The Unrivalled, Supreme Lord.

He secretly signs an alliance
With Muslims from the Caliphate.
Then freedom doesn't have a chance
Against an enemy so great.

Americans! Rise up, resist,
If you want freedom to survive!
This is my message's real gist,
Its main point and its drive!

I'm pretty sure Christianity is the most divided religion.

Little is talked about of the fact that the ancient central European Polanie tribe has ties to Islam. Believe it or not but the likeliest capital for the next caliphate is Warsaw.

Sausages are slowly turning into kebabs...

ı hear Kamil is a name in Poland , if correct it is also a kinda popular one in Muslim countries . Yeah , another link ı guess .

returning to this Caliphate , it is an Anglosaxon move , and the present day Turkish Goverment is Neocons' greatest success . Though it is not yet at the point that every Muslim should rise against the "Caliphate" lest being questioned on the Judgement Day .

That was different because that was an artificial nation only held together by strong leaders. It was formed after WWI because the British, French, Americans, etc. were too lazy to give each local ethnicity its own nation.

All nations are artificial to some degree. The difference between Serbs and Croats isn't greater than the difference between Bavarians and Rhinelanders or Saxons. That Germany now exists as a country and Yugoslavia doesn't is merely a historical curiosity.

Yup they cant even get along with each other in Iraq and Syria, but they are going to manage to form a super nation, that seems likely.

Oh I give up. Why people still think it's a good idea to go around killing other people is beyond me. After all this time.

No one denied there were fanatics, the argument is that the fanatics cant possibly unify the islamic world, how does pointing out they can successfully pull of attacks demonstrate that?

Was only last year people were saying Islam wasn't a threat because muslims are too peaceful. Now Islam is not a threat because Islam is too violent. The argument suddenly shifted quite radically didn't it?

Top Bottom