The Desert and the Mountain - Empires of Africa

Well, then, what are you waiting for?! Click here!!

On a side note, I believe I know the solution to people's problems regarding missing files, as I had similar problems downloading The Cold War Deluxe:
Download manager. It helps greatly when downloading a package of this size, as it reduces the chance of file corruption (and thus, missing files) during transfer due to hiccups in the connection. A couple of good freebies are GetRight and Free Download Manager.

This scenario would look great on Civ4: BtS. BtS even has Ethopia, and many of the Arab nations used in this scenario.

I'm drunk right now and I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

You might have put the scenario in the wrong folder. It should be in Civ III/Conquests/Scenarios.

Otherwise I'm not sure why it can't find the files for the Spy, because that's a Firaxis unit that should be in your Civ folder already.

I'm drunk right now and I can't even understand what you're trying to say.
Sounds like you need to buy (steal) the Glasgow version of Windows (see attached)

Attachments

• aye_aw_right.PNG
    aye_aw_right.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 129
After I steal it I'll raise me kilt and you can kiss me bloomin arse. I was just lookin far some help lad. Thanks.

Thanks, but I'm not intrested. If I new more about scenario creation and about the scenario ittself, I would. i haven't even played Ethopia yet, cause its so darn hard! :(

Thanks, but I'm not intrested. If I new more about scenario creation and about the scenario ittself, I would. i haven't even played Ethopia yet, cause its so darn hard! :(

Ethiopia is winnable (even by me)
If you go above monarch the Falasha may start with too many units though.
If you can survive enough the first few turns you will win.
You have to get rid of Falasha though. Adel is a pain the the rear but not a
real threat. Once you get Portugal contact (cannons and muskets) you can
roll over all the civs.

I got a victory by culture before I was able to start rolling.

I got a victory by culture before I was able to start rolling.

I have the samething in all of my games, the scenario is to short. You never :mad: get the chance to stomp your enemies into the :rolleyes: dust.

I've increased the turn limit to 300 (I think). Maybe the VP and Culture limits need to be increased, too? (especially the former, which has seen the majority of my victories)

I don't know if I would change anything.
It is a very fast play but it is intensive.

When I played Falasha I stomped just about everyone.
But I forgot how I won that game, or how close any civs were.

Hello Plotinus, you have made :goodjob: two great Scenarios, but they both have one great vice.
They are far :( too short!! I never get the chance to stomp the enemy Civ's into the dust, and as far as I know I am not the only one with this Problem. Please, Please, could you make Desert and Rood a little longer??

If y'all think it is too fast,
You all must either:

a. try harder
b. do not go above monarch.

:lol:

:goodjob:

I am currently playing as the Falasha, on Monarch, have Destroyed the Ethiopian, the Bejan, Makuria, and Alwah Civ's. Have Won war's against Adal, Ayyubids, Kanem-Bornu, and Hausaland. It is currently Turn 186, I am number One, in Culture, VP's, Territory, and Population.
But the game Is to short, I will not be able to conquer;) Africa.

I agree with you all. Desert is too short.

As for Ethopia, I can beat the Falasha, but not the Adals. Every time I try to beat them, they overpower me! Johhny, how did you beat the Adals?

Top Bottom