The Grand Torunement at Nar Shaddaa!

RESULTS FROM ARCHERY CONTEST

5th place: Sir John

4th Place: Liza DiSaaMuel

3rd place: Scrobius Pantonius

2nd place: SaaM DiSaaMuel

1st place: MARA JADE!!!

In the begining, there was a tie, but Sir John missed by a ew centimeters. In round 2 Liza was attacked by a fly and missed the bull's eye. In round 3 Scrobius missed the target, on accident. In the final round, SaaM hit the bull's eye dead center, and Mara aimed perfectly to split the arrow. In the Sudden Death round, Mara's arrow hit closer than Saam's, and she won. Mara will get a Gold trophy, SaaM will get a SIlver trophy, and Scrobius will get a Bronze trophy. Liza and Sir John will get medals for participating :)

Sword Duel!!!

Contestants:
Scrobius
Sir John
Liza
SaaM
Brutus

1st round was: Scrobius vs. Sir John | SaaM vs. Brutus Liza has a by.

1st Round results: Scrobius wins | SaaM wins

2nd round was: Scrobius vs. Liza | SaaM has a by.

2nd round results: Scrobius wins

Final Round: Scrobius vs. Saam

Final round results: Saam and Scrobius both fought hard. The clanging of metal was in the air, that is, until SaaM tripped, and unfortunately, lost. Both contestants did extremely well, and the prizes are as follows:

Scrobius: Gold Trophy

SaaM: Silver Trophy

Liza: Bronze Trophy

Sir John and Brutus: Medals.

Scrobius: These are certainly valiant games which can only make our culture and pride as a people, bigger and stronger. Oh yes, and sorry you tripped there.

Fist Fight!!!

Contestants of the Fist Fight:
Mara Jade
Sir John
SaaM
Liza
Brutus

1st round was: Sir John vs Mara Jade | SaaM vs. Liza | Brutus has a by.

1st round results: Mara Jade wins | Liza wins

2nd round was: Mara Jade vs Brutus | Liza has a by.

2nd round results: Brutus wins (Mara accidently stepped out of the ring evading a punch by Brutus.)

Final round: Brutus vs Liza

Final round: Brutus was everywhere, and Liza had no choice but to evade him at every moment, or one punch would surely knock her out. Finally, Brutus caught Liza, and she fell out of the ring, unfortunately. Brutus is the Winner!

Brutus: Gold Trophy

Liza: Silver Trophy

Mara: Bronze Trophy

SaaM and Sir John: Medals

Next event is Chariot Race, and is in 1 hour! Racers, tend your horses!

CHARIOT RACE!!!

Contestants:
Sir John
SaaM
Liza
Scrobius
NPC Racers
Total: 8 racers.

Object: First to complete 30 laps, wins.

The race started of to a good start. Each racer was doing fine. SaaM took the lead early, and Scrobius was right behind him. In 5th was Liza, and 7th was Sir John. By the 15th lap, SaaM and Scrobius were neck and neck for first, Liza was in third, and Sir John was in fifth. By lap 28, SaaM had sneezed twice and fell back to 4th. Sir John and Liza wer fighting for 1st, and Scrobius was waiting his chance to sneak up. On lap 29, Sir John tried to force Liza to the outside on a turn, and Scrobius and SaaM sneaked by to steal their spots. On the home stretch, Scrobius and SaaM were eaxactly the same in distance, but SaaM's horse gave an extra kick at the finish line, and SaaM took the gold. Sir John placed third, and Liza 5th.

SaaM: Gold Trophy

Scrobius: Silver Trophy

Sir John: Bronze Trophy

Liza: Medal

Scrobius: There was some very skilled driving from all contestents. This tournament brings honour to us all.

Foot Race Results!!!

Gold: Brutus

Silver: Sir John

Bronze: Liza

Medal: SaaM

Endurance Race!!!

Gold: Sir John

Silver: Liza

Bronze: SaaM

Medal: Brutus

GRAND GLADITORIAL MELEE!!!

A dazzling fight, with five Fanaticans, and many peoples from other nations. During the first couple events, SaaM was knocked unconcsious, and was taken to the nearest Hospitality Center. Liza was struck in the arm with Brutus' hammer, and Liza left with a broken left arm :(. Sir John was defeated in a 1 on 1 fight against Brutus. Brutus made it to the final event, where he fought an insane Egyptian fighter. The Egyptian charged Brutus with a furious look in his eye. Brutus was on the brink of exhaustion, and took one swing of his hammer. The Egyptian soared 7 meters away, dead as a rag doll. But Brutus, unfourtunately, died of Heat Stroke. A Grand Burial Ceremony is in place for our fallen hero, the Victor of the Nar Shaddaan Games. He will have a 21 bow salute, and his trophies buried with him. His Victor's Crown will be placed on his head before he is buried, and his hammer placed in his hands. From now on, this will be the way we should honor deceased Tournement Victors.

OOC: Because I am running low on time, I can't post a description for Foot race, or Endurance Race. Scorpius requested that Brutus be killed off in this tourney.

Scrobius: He wasn't always the smartest of men, but he was a proud example of how strong this nation can be. May he be in peace.

Zarn, Curufinwe, CivGeneral, Cletus "Papa" Klump, and Anthony walks in. The Jade Commandos and the Jedi Knights take there places. Chef Gets the meals ready. Ira Kane enters and takes his seat

Chef: Mmmmm, now that is my kind of Chili

Ira Kane: It was only a month ago that we have met CG. Already you have a yellow belt, and you are the Secondary Lord Jedi Master, and now you are marrying Mara

Harry Phineas Block walks in and takes his seat

Harry Phineas Block: Sorry if I am late

Ira Kane: No, you are just in time

Harry: Preety soon you would be doing the same as CG and MJ. (in a high pitched Voice) Ohhhh Ira, Ohhh Ira!!!

Ira: Stop that, thats creaping me out

In the Back room, Mara gets ready

Alia: Ohh, it was just yesterday that you have earned your Yellow Belt

Mara Jade: Yeah, Now I am marrying a persion who is the HEad of the Jade provance Government

Allison Reed enters the room, but then stumbles on her own feet

Allison Reed: Hel... ...aahhhhh!

Anna Pearl "Mama" Klump: Ohhh, are you alright Allison?

Allison: Yeah, Im fine

Ernie Klump: Alright, are the women ready. The Bride and the Bride's maids ready?

Mara Jade: Yes

Ernie Klump: Now here is how it is going to go, Zarn walks up to the Alter, "Mama" Klump would Enter 1st, then Allyson, and then Alia. Mara would come out Last. After Zarn does his "Mumbo Jumbo", Sky brings in the rings, and all that Kiss the Bride thing. Mara would hook up with CivGeneral, Alia would hook up with Anthony, "Mama" Klump would hook up with Cletus Klump, Curufinwe would hook up with Allyson

Mara Jade: and who is going to escourt me up?

Ernie Klump: I would be Escourting you Mara

Anna Pearl Klump: Ernie, you better mind your manners

Ernie Klump: I will Mother, I will

Ida Mae "Granny Klump" Jensen enters the room

Ida Mae "Granny Klump": Ernie!! Its time. Oh and Mara, you look wonderfull, Oh it takes me back when I was up there. Oh I remembered it was a spring day.

Anna Pearl Klump: Mother, Its time. Go and take your seat.

Ida Mae "Granny Klump": Ok, I will

"Granny Klump" Walks back and takes her seat. The Music Starts to play. "Mama" Klump Enters, then Allyson, and then Alia. Zarn opens up his book. Mara Jade then enters with Ernie Klump Escourting her

Zarn: Ernie, are you the one to give Mara Jade to CivGeneral

Ernie Klump: Yes Sir

Ernie Klump then walks to the enterance, and Zarn beguins to perform the cerimony

OOC: Note: Jedi weddings performed in Fanatica are similar to Christian ones with some differences in the wording.

Zarn: We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of two very dear friends of mine, Master CivGeneral and Master Mara Jade. Does anyone have a reason for these two people not to get married? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

No one says anything

CivGeneral, do you take Mara Jade to be your wife through sickness and in health? Will you respect her and be mindful of her feelings?

CivGeneral: I do.

Zarn: Mara, do you take CivGeneral to be your husband through sickness and in health? Will you respect him and ber mindful of his feelings?

Mara Jade: I do.

Zarn: Do you both believe in a binding Force that is a part of us all, and do you reject the Dark side of the sith?

CivGeneral and Mara Jade: We do.

Zarn: Now who has the Rings?

Anthony: I do sir

Anthony hands Zarn the Rings to Zarn. 2 Golden Rings, one of them has the jade stone in it.

Zarn: Thank you Anthony.

Zarn hands CivGeneral the Ring with the jade in it. CivGeneral then fits the ring to Mara's Finger. Zarn hands Mara the other Ring. Mara then Fits the Ring onto CivGeneral's Finger

Zarn: I may now adnounce you , Husband and Wife, you may know kiss the Bride.

Mara and CivGeneral Kiss each other

Ida Mae "Granny Klump": Ohh, prase the Jedi Spirits

Earnie Klump holds the Door open for the Husband and Wife and there Party. The Jedi Knights and the Jade Commandos raise there Swords to form the Archway. Mara and GivGeneral are the first ones to leave, Then, Alia leaves with Anthony, Then Anna Pearl "Mama" Klump leaves with Cletus Klump, and then Curufinwe leaves with Allyson. They all walk under the Sword Archway

Cletus "Papa" Klump: When are we going to eat?

Mara Jade: Soon Cletus, soon

And once Mara and CivGeneral exited the Archway. People starts to throw rice at them

Top Bottom