The Idiots' Partee

I've spoke with some of the people who've bailed out and they simply find this version of demogames (versus say the MTDG or SG's) not fun. Too much verbal nonsense, stress levels way too high and ultimately none of it had to do with having fun playing a game.

Yeah.. That's the main reason I like being a governor. I can influence the GAME not the PROCESS. The whole idea of a Demo game against a computer is really not fun to me. But influencing the [civ4] game part of the demogame is ok.

A multi-team DG on the other hand is fun because you can make derisive comments to friends on the other teams and they understand it. I talked to my computer during one TC and I got no response.

That being said. I'll finish this game out as governor as long as I can be elected by the 19 people still active. After it finishes, I won't be in another DG against all AI.

Tubby Rower said:
Yeah.. That's the main reason I like being a governor. I can influence the GAME not the PROCESS. The whole idea of a Demo game against a computer is really not fun to me. But influencing the [civ4] game part of the demogame is ok.

A multi-team DG on the other hand is fun because you can make derisive comments to friends on the other teams and they understand it. I talked to my computer during one TC and I got no response.

That being said. I'll finish this game out as governor as long as I can be elected by the 19 people still active. After it finishes, I won't be in another DG against all AI.

lol but wouldnt you be a bit worried if it had of responded.

"Open the pod bay doors Hal"

We need to play it on the hardest level possible and some people need to loosen up..too many poll this poll that to keep people from whinning. The judicary stuff has got to go..lawyers playing computer games isnt a good idea. Sue me if you dont like that comment :)

robboo said:
"Open the pod bay doors Hal"

We need to play it on the hardest level possible and some people need to loosen up..too many poll this poll that to keep people from whinning. The judicary stuff has got to go..lawyers playing computer games isnt a good idea. Sue me if you dont like that comment :)
Here's a guiness to that!

However, I think for some players the argumentative phase of being a democracy is fun. :ack:
Not my cup of tea...so if any of you guys nominate me for a judicial position....:ninja:

Just for that ..wait till next term...Whomp for Chef justice...

/referring to a cooking class you mentioned...

Top Bottom