The Kiwis Thread.

scorch

Legalize Pot
This thread is for the cool people of New Zealand. I think there is 4 kiwi's here now.

In this thread we can discuss NZ things, like Baby Kahu, Helen Clarks fraud etc.

Anyway, my theory is, baby kahu was never kidnapped, it's all a conspiracy, they faked the kidnapping, giving excuse for cops to search everywhere, FOR DRUGS, then arrest lots of people.

I'VE GOT IT!!!!

they are hoping that the baby kahu thing will cover up the helenclark thing.

Its not working very well.

Woohoo! New Zealand! I've always wanted to go down to New Zealand! :D

Most people in my geography class don't even know where New Zealand is. :(

The Helen Clark story is something to do with a painting allegedly by her, but wasn't. A businessman purchased it under the impression it was her work, and is slightly miffed that it isn't.
And it is quite a relief that the baby is back with its parents, even though they are lawyers, and probably leftists.

Isn't there some fuss over some kind of rugby tournament that we haven't let you co host?

Originally posted by Simon Darkshade
The Helen Clark story is something to do with a painting allegedly by her, but wasn't. A businessman purchased it under the impression it was her work, and is slightly miffed that it isn't.
And it is quite a relief that the baby is back with its parents, even though they are lawyers, and probably leftists.

Isn't there some fuss over some kind of rugby tournament that we haven't let you co host?

:mad:

Problem is, I can't seem to find an unbiased stopry about what really went on here. Reading between the lines, it seems that the NZRFU were playing silly bu66ers, and tried to force the ARU to bow to their terms (we are the ALL BLACKS after all :rolleyes: ).

The ARU told them to get stuffed, and then the individual personallities got in the way. I just hope that both sides can sort their respective $hit out - I personally think that the Super 12 and Tri-Nations are the best rugby event on the planet, and it would be a shame if personalities stuffed that for the public on both side of the ditch - isn't there even talk of a england / france / aussie / SA tournament to replace the tri-nations?

I guess NZs win percentage would go up then - what with playing tonga and italy:rolleyes:

I don't give a **** about NZ rugby. We suck, end of story.

About baby kahu, they found enough drugs and stuff, so they said that they've found him.

Problem is, I can't seem to find an unbiased stopry about what really went on here. Reading between the lines, it seems that the NZRFU were playing silly bu66ers, and tried to force the ARU to bow to their terms (we are the ALL BLACKS after all ).

All i can think of is:

1. We didnt let Aussie have another Super 12 team

2. They didn't let us co-host the World Cup

I think that is reasonably fair.... at least i might be able to see some world cup games in my new residence.... Western Australia

yup... i'm in enemy land

If the aussies should get another super 12 team then SA should lose one. The bulls suck.

Yeah i know, but.... i think the Chiefs will be on the line almost as much as the Bulls. and we also have FIVE teams!! theyre also out of the running as of the weekend..... again.

where is "Wainuiomata"? Im from Auckland, so of course I dont know anything south of the bombay hills..

:D its way down in Wellington

Yeah, the Blues would be better if they could have all the Chiefs players. That would suit me.:smoke:

Who do ya reckon will be in the final?

I say Crusaders v Waratahs.

Who do ya reckon will be in the final?

I say Crusaders v Waratahs.

I think that would be the safest bet... although naturally i'm hoping they give the ball to jonah with some room to move for once and the hurricanes get into the final!!

Yeah, the Blues would be better if they could have all the Chiefs players. That would suit me.

Yeah, i think the old blues need some reinforcements sometime soon :D

Top Bottom