The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

He's got 314+2.75 sph ships just beyond your scan range.

And I've got around 800+ in that region.

Good.

Well my proper attack will probably not happen today, I want you to finish up Rav first so he doesn't make anymore suicide runs that force me to divert ships away and I'm currently reinforcing my border to prevent any raids once the attack begins.

WARNING: INCOMING GAME TRANSMISSION
SUBJECT: GAME INVITE: ROLE PLAYING EMPHASIS

Greetings and salutations my fellow galactic conquerors,

I am Bra' Akus, galactic merchant of opportunity. I hope that this transmission finds you all well. Pleasantries aside, I bring forth a proposition for your consideration. I have come into possession of a rather recently depopulated galaxy and aside from some minor scorch marks and still more insignificant protestations from the sparse remaining inhabitants, it is pristine. Pristine bores me. I would normally not bother keeping such a tedious galaxy as they are worth a bit of ransom, but my usual entertainment have found themselves rather indisposed. It seems that my gladiators are not quite as resilient against the frigid vacuum of space as I would have hoped and while they thaw, I am left bored. As such, I propose a contest of galactic proportions. 15 of you will be given a small collection of stars in this galaxy and pitted against one another.

Because I suspect my gladiators will take quite some time to thaw as they are rather dense, in every respect, it is a stipulation to enter this contest that all players take on a role or character to personify your growing empire. Yes, in addition to a game of cunning strategy and brilliant tactics, I would like this to be a game in which that all players are active in and enjoy role playing throughout the game and its many ups and downs.

To be very clear, please do not enter this game unless you enjoy role playing and will do so for the entirety of the game.

If these stipulations are agreeable, please follow the link below to be transported to my host galaxy. The password is: InCharacter. I, Bra' Akus, shall not be found in this game but I have elected an interesting acquaintance of mine, who thinks the same as I, to play in my stead and relate to me his conquests and discussions with what I'm certain will be very interesting conquerors.

http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5625565394501632
I hope to see many of you soon,

Bra' Akus

Roleplayers, GO!

Aries Corporation again, just because I'm so good at roleplaying them.

I will totally die in game.

I can't handle more than one game at once! I did notice that one is password protected anyway? EDIT: d'oh, I see the password in the quote.

@Terrance and @Shadowbound, money sent, techs please!?

I'm blue square in the private game.

I'm actually in need of 134$ before three hours. Could somebody lend that money to me?

I, no we have worked for 3 years to form this alliance, and the only thing that worked, was brute force. Yet, we are only 2 days into this alliance I have formed between our people, and already cracks are beginning to appear. Our leaders just hate each other too much, so I must break them. I must secure it by showing them our power. The Mothallans shall unite the tribes and then...

Spoiler :

The universe shall know fear...

This game is surprisingly touchscreen friendly.

Jesus that's a lot of stars. I've only got 3 unclaimed within scanning range this second turn. Though I can't say I dislike their base resources.

Top Bottom