The NESer Neptune's Pride Thread!

And this, gentlemen, is why we use codenames when we type things out, so that our thread doesn't get too easily searchable. ;)

Hey guys. I am completely screwed. Going to be dead in about a week.

Getting invaded by Blackswimmer, Keniotaurus, and Sludge. All of them have basically secure borders due to NPCs. Sludge had a huge weapons advantage.

Together have aobut twice the ships I have and thrice the industry.

There is basically no chance of betting a friendly flank assault. All the allies I ahd in the region are now NPC'd. Tan Serrai is too far away.

I am thinking of giving away the Betelgeuse Cluster to The Great so he invades Kenny.

I will try to hold the front together. If it falls I will begin gifting Shadowbound my core, and launch all fleets out.

And this, gentlemen, is why we use codenames when we type things out, so that our thread doesn't get too easily searchable. ;)

What's the fun in not getting discovered. Besides, you never know when this might turn out a new NESer.

Thanks. It won me the battle. :) 300 ships showed up afterwards but it's fine. He's just gonna raid with the remainder - not conquer.

Link to video.

MASTER PLAN GUIZ WHATDYA THINK:

Terrance holds the line via the Ragnark allies.

Shadowbound secretly prepares a massive deep strike with thousands of ships to use unexpectedly against one of Terrance's smaller opponents, taking them out of the war. Repeat until only Sludge is left. (Are you bound by peace agreements, Shadowbound?)

GemHound, Tux and Angst continue to secure the centre of the galaxy. This will become the pivot of destiny once Hyperspace Range reaches very advanced levels. Perhaps make a note of poor stars that might be used as open stepping stones for players such as myself, to move massive fleets to support with conflicts on other sides of the galaxy.

Myself starts giving massive funding to Angst and acts a tech channel, until such time as I have a face-saving way of entering war with NeoGrendal without being a massive douche.

I'm serious Angst, a $thousand per turn, once I've built up my economy over the next cycle and a bit. Would that help significantly?

PS: Tunafish get elected chancellor of the Galactic Republic :)

Aries, you've got my support. I'll keep you fed with weapons just send me the transfer cost.

I'm pretty sure I'm now in a proxy war with Ragnark and Sludge or else somebody is betraying me really hard. Revolt of the machines just jumped 5 Weapons tech levels when I attacked him. The funny part is that he is basically AFK.

So my map is confused now. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be this:
Spoiler :

Or this:
Spoiler :

Well, I think Tuna is not a 'real' NESer until he plays or moderates a NES :p

Meanwhile. This image may not look like much. But this green triangle is in fact the last vestige of ravnicrasol's power in the north of the galaxy. On a suicide run towards an AI fortress world. The Guild is finished; Thomasberubeg is liberated and is expanding on his own. Two weeks ago, who would have thought this was possible? I love this game. (so far)_

No need to apologise to me! If he's going all 18thC Poland on us, I might as well grab a share as well.

Spoiler :

Annoted map with my understanding of Pro-Tuna factions (red), Pro-TanSerrai (yellow), and Pro-Ragnark (Pink).

Yes, I'm in multiple camps. Call me what you want :p

After Viz is done with, I could seriously use you against Cyan Star. Is it possible for you by then?

EDIT: Pink Triangle is with Tunafishsalad too.

So me and Green Oval will likely come to blows soon as I'm refusing to let him take all of the remains of Red Triangle. Just letting everyone know in case anyone would like to join in on that fight, *cough*Gem*cough*, and possible JoanK if you have the ships.

Green Oval is threatening my flank with his mere presence. If you warn me before your attack, I'll begin my offensive so I will be able to join in on the feast.

Actually, I'm just going to probe him by advancing on Red Circle's flank.

Don't worry about that flank I can crush what he has there now.

Top Bottom