The "OMG! Look what happened in DoC!" Thread

Char: not so sure about that, should be on the border of your core, or not? If it is, then thats actually good cause this city can get food resources cities further inside Germany couldn't get, and since you'll want to conquer the world with that army you will want as much population in your core as possible :)

Spoiler :

Global warming in 1670... frustrating...

A forest has grown in the tile I improve...

Did someone say anything about crusades?

What is that city model mod?

I see. Crusades, yes?
Spoiler :

Russia's conquest of the Middle-East.

Yup. But the Polish AI is known for its crazy conquering antics at this point.

No, this was a 3000 BC America start. It's worthy to note that Spain decided to build Murcia in the American mid-west. :/

Just wondering.... after 160 pages of images, is it time for a new thread?

Anyway, one of those images. So near, yet so far.
(Barbarians destroyed the original, giving Arabia unexpected problems with Vandalism.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0162.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0162.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 789
The year is 1706: India is Stayin alive and has some cities on the peninsula... Their capital is... Mongolia

Attachments

• India's Capital.jpg
    India's Capital.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 382
Don't have a screenshot so you'll have to take my word for it. So I was playing Russia for UHV and decided to gift Communism to the Americans, only for them to collapse right then and there. Whaddaya know, all that Cold War era propaganda about how communism is gonna destroy Amera was right. :lol:

Don't have a screenshot so you'll have to take my word for it. So I was playing Russia for UHV and decided to gift Communism to the Americans, only for them to collapse right then and there. Whaddaya know, all that Cold War era propaganda about how communism is gonna destroy Amera was right. :lol:

I've had this happen many times, including often unintentionally (when I give a vassal or ally a tech, only for them to collapse on the spot). I've also had AIs demand a tech as tribute, and when I agreed, and gave it to them collapse. This is because the game updates stability when a new tech is acquired.

First OMG of the new year:

American Iceland…6 turns after they spawn (on Marathon)

Spoiler :

Strangely, recently it seems America is more willing to go out and conquer independents on different landmasses (who said the AI sucks at naval invasion?)

I unfortunately don't have a screenshot, but in one game America went and invaded independent China, also a few turns after they spawned.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 3.20.10 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-01-01 at 3.20.10 PM.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 573
I just had America conquer independent Djenne

From what I know USA army occupied Iceland during WWII and they controlled Liberia. So it is ok.

Spoiler :

Russia u suck

Spoiler :

I just found out the hard way that there is a cap on Trade Company revenues.

Spoiler :

I think this beats the American Iceland by a wide margin.

Spoiler :

But it's 1488?

Spoiler :

Taoism proceded to become a major cult in Europe and the Middle East.

Spoiler :

This Italy is odd.

Spoiler :
And this is unsettling.

Spoiler :

Super Ethiopia never ceases to amaze me. They haven't collapsed yet (1850 AD)

Top Bottom