The "OMG! Look what happened!" Thread

Ha thats probably the first actual independent conquerors screenshot instead of "indie conquerors hurr durr commonplace had them twice last night" talk with no pictures at all. Im exaggerating though, but still

Ha thats probably the first actual independent conquerors screenshot instead of "indie conquerors hurr durr commonplace had them twice last night" talk with no pictures at all. I'm exaggerating though, but still
I said I had seen it happen twice BEFORE not in one night. It was before I joined Civfanatics though and I didn't really think to screenshot it at the time because I had no one to show it to anyways at the time.

More conqueror independent shenanigans. This time, Portugal had gotten conquerors on all three native civs. Their army was passing into Aztec territory, but their stability dropped, Huaxyacac declared independence, and their army turned back around - and started conquering Mayan cities from the Portuguese. :D

Well, I did cause this one, but it is fairly OMG.

I was playing as China for space and I got unstable and lost half my empire(I had indonesia, manila, the eastern half of the US, England, the mongolian capital, pyongyang, and some other chinese cities), and Loyang had a tactical nuke in it, and I was at war with that civ. Luckily, I still have about 4 ICBM's left in Luoyang.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 904
My first though is where's New York, why hasn't Britain built it?

Then I look in the world builder I see the Viking have completely occupied England.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0114.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0114.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Civ4ScreenShot0115.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0115.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 347
Woah, the only way I see that happening is if the AI crossed Russia, or went through central asia, crossed the Gobi desert, got Open Border with Mongolia or China, or neither he could have run into independents, take the mountain pass (Chengdu) into Tibet and happen to be lucky enough to have only 1-2 archers or warriors in the city.Lucky, to say the least:lol:. I say they go that way because there's no way you could go through southeast asia as Praetorians can't go through jungle. Got to love the Civ IV BTS AI:D.

Woah, the only way I see that happening is if the AI crossed Russia, or went through central asia, crossed the Gobi desert, got Open Border with Mongolia or China, or neither he could have run into independents, take the mountain pass (Chengdu) into Tibet and happen to be lucky enough to have only 1-2 archers or warriors in the city.Lucky, to say the least:lol:. I say they go that way because there's no way you could go through southeast asia as Praetorians can't go through jungle. Got to love the Civ IV BTS AI:D.

I'm China, actually. :D

Another explanation: Dilli is taken by barbs so the legion goes till N or NE of Dilli. Next turn India recaptures it, their borders expand immediately, and[because they dont have OB with India] the legion is teleported there. That explains why the legion attacked Lasa from the West, and not from the east, from where he should have attacked if he came from the tibetan pass.

Top Bottom