The Ultimate Map Thread

It's openly available, so you oughtn't need to ask anybody. (Nobody around here ever seems to anyway.) Probably bombshoo, though, if he cares. Base map is the standard Symphony D. thing that's been floating around for years, and you definitely don't need to get his permission.

Anyone help me find a big, nice, blank MS Paint map (with fairly large provinces)?
If so, thanks.

Sorry for triplepost. I'll have 'em deleted.

HOLY MOLY that thing is heavy... and it's PNG?

Heavy in a good sense? It's PNG but 80% of original size. More info can be found Here. Basically a GodNES-in-making. I'm currently working on spreadsheet tho, so not much activity in group.

Heavy in a good sense? It's PNG but 80% of original size. More info can be found Here. Basically a GodNES-in-making. I'm currently working on spreadsheet tho, so not much activity in group.

It's very nice, but I had some trouble opening it the first time, but none the second so I thought it was super-heavy and was surprised to see it was PNG.

I look forward to it! ^_^

Thanks, that really helped me
[Offtopic] Im making a new IOT in April or the beginning of May, a resource one, where trade between nations is most essential and where armies must be sustained by ... grain ... an army marches on its stomach

Would anyone be able to make a map of Earth with some changes, such as:
- Big lakes in the middle of what once were cities.
- Mountains where old plains were.
- Plains where mountains stood before.

For example, a big-ass lake in the middle of what was once London would be awesome.

Subbed.

Top Bottom