The Ultimate Map Thread

It's a nice looking map regardless.

Would totally play.

Ditto that!

I've never much liked Divergences as an alternate history on its own merits. It's mostly interesting because it offers the opportunity to mix it up outside of the standard Victoria II setup.

I would go to the ends of the Earth for you Plexus, you know this. :D

Another rather interesting alt-hist map is 'Dark Continent' from EUIII's miscmods. Rail against the improbability of the scenario all you may like, but it certainly would be a pretty cool NES.

Random Island map for future use.

Attachments

• ddfdrgrgre.PNG
    ddfdrgrgre.PNG
    160.6 KB · Views: 268
Spoiler :

A semi-random map I drew for a NESlite, province-based NES I was going to host. Each color (excluding the multiple dark-gray, which were impassible 1/2 income mountain ranges) represented provinces that also had islands, just for the value of showing which islands belonged to which provinces.

I know not much can be known by this representation of a fictional world, but in the stats for each province (yes, provinces have stats) there would've been a description of what resources were readily available there, as well as a broad "biome" map.

Each continent-like island (imagine largest island in the east was the size of Iberia) would also have a broad description of what was in it.

Any comments/feedback? Constructive only, please.

EDIT: Just realized Imageshack resized on me, not that anyone particularly cares. I've fixed it now.

Is there a map from around 1935?

Thank you, but I don't need it anymore. :) I am working on a map for a possible future NES and I wanted a good guideline for the Weimar Republic to model this particular Germany after, instead I decided to wing it. I think my result fits the story line better. I started it today:

Spoiler :

It's set right at the end of World War 3.

Top Bottom